should've stayed in bed

eighteenshould've stayedin bed

eighteen
should've stayed
in bed

i let out a groan my eyes glanced left and right through the whole club just for a certain indigo haired man. benefits was he's a huge attention grabber, disavantages included the fact that he's small as fuck. it was crowded here, the loud music echoed through the four walls of the club. the lights flickered just enough to hurt everyone's eyesight — especially mine.

and i swear, the fact that almost half of the university population was here made me suffer even more. loads of greetings made it way to me, and of course i had to greet them back. as much as that irritated me because being a friendly bitch today wasn't on my to do list.

i despised it here, my head was starting to hurt at the continuous noise that filled the club, i honestly couldn't comprehend how other people enjoyed this, the question leaning more on students. or maybe i'm just exceptional and extremely talented at being basic. it makes my blood boil that other people my age actually knows what they like, their favorites, and how they actually have real friends to come by every friday for a drink.

while i'm still stuck in the same hole.

a sigh escaped my mouth, a dramatic one of course. because i swear i am not y/n if i'm not dramatic as fuck. that's literally the only personality that i have. though i also swear that my eyes sparkled with joy, maybe even comparable to those that you see when you look up at night outside, when i saw the indigo haired guy that i have been looking for everywhere.

and i don't even want to talk about how i got him home.