meet me behind them all

fourteenmeet me behindthem all

fourteen
meet me behind
them all

"AREN'T YOU GOING TO EAT?" glances where earned from the students around us, each of them wondering how did a forensic sciece student make his way here — maybe it was because the science and med department was at the other side of the university and the avidya was probably the farthest cafeteria from them yet here was scaramouche. this guy. i shook my head due to his actions.

i shook my head, "i don't really have appetite" i replied, a sigh escaping my lips as i really do not have appetite to eat whatever right now. "you sure? or do you want me to feed you?" scaramouche cockily said with a nasty smirk written all over his mouth.

he laughed when i rolled my eyes at whatever he is doing. i definitely could sense the sarcasm all over his voice yet it doesn't really annoy me anymore — i got used to it. we ended up conversing for at least 30 minutes until our lunch time had finally neared its end. the two of us throwing in sentences to piss each other off here and now. "shouldn't you be coming back to your department now?" i asked. worried that he'll take too much time walking towards his department and be late for his classes.

"oh shit, i forgot i'm extremely far away" he exclaimed, checking his phone for the time while he was at it. i always took him for the smart one, didn't know he was stupid in terms of things like this though. "excuse me?" he looked at me, his eyebrows raised as another grin was on his lips.

a teasing smile graced my lips, and one of my hands covered my mouth. the words 'are-you-serious' was written all over his face. "oops, i must've said that out loud?" it was an accident yes, but i guess it was a good day to piss him off anyways.

"you're unbelieveable." he exaggeratedly exclaimed, rolling his eyes at my joke. i began to wipe the table with the wipes that i carry daily, it had always been a mannerism to clean the tables that i used — whether it is the cafeteria or even settings outside of school in general. he watched me do such thing, he wore a confused expression. "you know you could just let the cleaners do that, you know?"

i was fully aware of that, yet i continued. "there's at least 50 tables in this place and you really expect one person to clean all of it up?" rich people are really beyond my comprehension. it was true, cleaning our table will at least make a difference for the underpaid cleaners.