1 | Regulus Black Is Going To Die

chapter one

__________________________________________________

Regulus Black is going to die.

A bit of a morbid start to Tasia Bellamy's morning. Actually, she hardly remembered waking up. All she could recall was having a vision and then coming out of it staring at her journal filled with detailed drawings of her recent vision. In neither of those moments did she remember waking up and grabbing her journal, nevertheless drawing in it.

And Tasia was a terrible artist, so in other words, this was real.

In all of her life, ever since she had the ability to see into the future, or at least bits and pieces of a future, she never had a vision this important. Usually it was small things like, her pet Niffler dying or her cousin tripping and hitting his face against a wall. Never had she ever seen someone die. Nonetheless someone she barely knew.

June 24th, 1979

Tasia was staring at Regulus Black. Well, not entirely, she was just sneaking quick glances over her book that she held up to her face. Sneaky enough for him not to notice. And it wasn't terribly hard since she shared a house with him. Both Slytherins, a year apart. Tasia could stare at him however long she pleased.

Wait, that sounded wrong.

Thankfully, no one at the table even noticed her odd behavior, not like they would care to point it out anyway.

"I didn't know you had a thing for Black."

Tasia turned to look at one of her housemates that happened to be sitting next to her, Priscilla Parkinson, and furrowed her brows, "What?"

"Well, you keep staring at him." Priscilla shrugged indifferently as she took a bite into a green apple. "Making it a bit obvious that you have a thing for him, don't you think?"

"I don't have a thing for him." Tasia sputtered now, drawing her eyes down to her book. It's just that he's going to die soon and I have no clue how or why. Merlin, imagine how crazy she'd look if she ever spoke such things out loud. They'd send her straight to St. Mungo's without a second thought. She pursed her lips. Actually, that didn't sound too bad compared to going home. And to be honest, she couldn't tell whether that was sad or not. "I'm considering drawing his face."

That's an awful lie. Fortunately, Priscilla didn't question it and instead took a glance over towards Regulus herself, "Well, he is quite the looker. I'd say he's possibly more handsome than his troublemaker of a brother."

Tasia kept a smile off of her face as she could imagine Sirius being quite offended at a claim. But there was no doubt, Regulus was handsome. Attractive even. With his neat curly black hair that never seemed to be out of place, a pale complexion that his aristocratic features filled up quite nicely. A tall stature, quite possibly nearly the same height as Sirius, while always being cladded in black which complimented his skin tone. And then there were his silver eyes. If anything, that was her favorite part to look at whenever she snuck quick glances towards him. They always seemed to tell some sort of story, a story Tasia desperately wanted to read.