ᴹᵒⱽᵉᵈ ⁱⁿ

Keralis, if you're seeing this (I saw you snooping around my room yesterday), thanks for the gift! ᴬⁿᵈ ᵈᵒⁿ་ᵗ ᵇᵉ ˢᶸʳᵖʳⁱˢᵉᵈ ʷʰᵉⁿ ɪ ᒼʰᵅⁿᶢᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᒼᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵐʸ ᵇᵉᵈʳᵒᵒᵐ⠠

Might as well keep writing in here.

Yesterday, we moved all our things inside. Normal moving things. There are still boxes everywhere we still haven't moved.

My bedroom is relatively big. It has space for all of my guitars and some spaces I could hide some things in. With Keralis here I don't think they'll stay hidden for long.

Right now I'm in the living room. There are a bunch of boxes scattered around. I swear I'll move them later.

I'm not sure what Keralis is doing but I heard a crash upstairs so... I'll just listen out for a scream or something.

I think I just saw someone watching me in from the window. It must be me being paranoid from just moving in right? Then again, horror movie protagonists say that all the time and I don't think I'll find being the main character of a horror movie very fun.

Yep. I can confirm that this house may be haunted by a ghost. Two ghosts. I just saw two yellow eyes watching me. I wonder if they're friends?

There was a knock at the door. Can't wait to see the new horror movie: Haunted Mansion or something.

---

Xisuma placed his journal and pen down on a nearby box. The notebook was green with stars all over it, he was pretty sure that Keralis chose the notebook for him.

Whoever was on the other side of the door kept knocking. He walked over to the door and almost tripped on a box.

When Xisuma opened the door he fully expected a man in a scream mask to come inside and kill him. Instead, there were two people, one in a light blue shirt with the '@' symbol stitched on and the other in a torn cyan top, they also had some green patches of skin?

"Uhm, hello?" He hesitantly greeted.

"Hello there, new neighbor! Joe Hills here talking to a stranger wearing a scarf over half their face in Nashville, Tennessee, as I always do. What's your name, scarf wearing stranger?" The blue shirted one, Joe Hills apparently, said in a very... Joe Hillsy way?

"My name's Xisuma..? What are the two of you doing here at this hour?"

"Mostly making sure you're not a murderer and Joe isn't about to get killed." The green skined one said. "The name's Cleo by the way, she/they pronouns by the way. And if you have a problem with that I will break your legs. Lots of offense."

"No problems with that whatsoever. Besides checking if I'm a murderer, why are you here?" Xisuma asked.

"I was just watching from the windows," Joe pointed towards the window X saw someone from. So that was them? "And I saw that you still had a bunch of boxes around so I was wondering of you needed help."

"Sure..." He said. Was it a good idea to let two strangers who were watching him walk inside? Well he already said yes so...

"You sure? We don't want to invade your home." Cleo said.

"It's alright, just a bit sudden. If you see a man with a shocked face mask, that's Keralis." X waved it off, he opened the door wider and invited them in.

---

I have determined that this was a journal, so I would like to add my own entry because Xisuma is busy trying to help Keralis get his pet pig, which Xisuma didn't know they had, get out from under his bed.

Just so the people reading this know, this is Joe Hills, writing as I always do from Nashville, Tennessee.

Earlier, Cleo and I decided to help our new neighbor, despite the little chance he could kill us. And he could actually be a murderer, he has the mask for it.

We've been unpacking the many boxes that have been scattered around. Since nothing really interesting happened, I would like to show a list of things I've found in Xisuma and Keralis' boxes!

Purple tinted glasses- 5/10, not sure how practical that would be but they don't appear to have any grade to them.

Big googly eye prop glasses- 3/10, very impractical, don't know why they have it. What is it with the glasses though?

A box of animal plushies- 10/10
ɪ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᴶᵒᵉ ᶠᵒʳᶢᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵖᶸᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᶢ ʰᵉʳᵉ - ˣⁱˢᶸᵐᵅ
ɪ ᶢᵒᵗ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳᵅᒼᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒˣᵉˢ ᶠᵅˡˡⁱⁿᶢ -ᴶᵒᵉ

Two t-shirts with bees on them- 8/10, not very accurate to real bees but very cute.

Alright, I'm being called by Cleo, time to go!

You may have notice that this journal entry was midroll ad free that was because journals don't have midroll ads. In lieu of that midroll ad, here's a poetry prompt: neighbors. Until next time ya'll, keep adventuring!