ᶰᵉʷ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ!

Thanks Joe for that review. Thanks for finding my glasses by the way.
ᵞᵒᶸ་ʳᵉ ʷᵉˡᒼᵒᵐᵉ, ˣ! -ᴶᵒᵉ

They don't have a grade but I just like wearing them. The purple tint is from Xylir scribbling purple highlighter all over it as a prank. Don't ask why I had them in the first place.

It's been a few days since Joe and Cleo helped us out and funny thing about that, they were actually here because they recently went homeless because their old landlord made the prices for living in their apartment higher so now they live here as payment for helping us out.

We would have let them stay anyways because as I said, this place is big enough to fit an apartment building's worth of residents. Keralis and I have been showing them around and we even found a room for Keralis' pet pig!

Yes, he has a pet pig now. No, I don't know where he got it from.

The pig's name is Reuben. I wonder if Keralis has played Minecraft Story Mode...

---

Chat: Keralis-Xisuma

Shishwhammy: Have you ever played a game named Minecraft Storg Mode?

Keralis: no
              why are you asking?

Shishwhammy: The name of your pig

Keralis: what does that have to do with minecraft storg mode?

Shishwhammy: Story Mode
                             The name of your pig is the name of one of the character's pig

Keralis: oh
              what are are you doing up this late Shishwhammy?

Shishwhammy: Bye

Keralis: we're not yet done talking Shishwhammy!

---

Just asked him, he hasn't played it. Where did he get the name Reuben then? I won't ask, he's already probably on his way to my room to give me a ---~~~~-

It's morning now, and so future me or anyone reading this knows, Keralis actually burst into my room. Had to endure a whole lecture about sleeping. I thought I locked the doors!

Update: I did lock the door, now I need a new doorknob.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Most random way to introduce the chatfic part.