A princess?

I'll add the letter thingies later

------------------------------------------------------------

Keralis brought in a new person. Again. What's new at this point to be honest. I actually don't know their name, all I know is that Keralis calls them princess? I did see them with some sort of crown so I guess that might be why.

Wait didn't I see something about a crown getting stolen from the museum that's somewhere around here? I remember visiting it with Cleo as an apology for the fish prank. I think I forgot to write about that but we mostly saw things about dead people. Well everything in a museum is about dead people.

The crown did look familiar but oh well. What could possibly go wrong.

And of course, as things always do, something went wrong. So this dude, who I later found out was named Doc, burst into the house, went straight to XB's (that's the name of princess) room. I heard them talk about goats, fathers, and octagons?

I know I should have called the cops or something but I think I should've done that ages ago when I found weird weapons in a secret room here.

Speaking or writing of the weapons room False has been visiting a lot, I think she's been using it as a training room? Not really sure, but she is very good at it. Scarily good at it. And look, I know it's not a good Idea to let strangers have a room in your house...

There's no but I just don't know what to do with all the rooms here I just can't help it. I know it'll end badly but...

So we have two more potential criminals in the house. XB and Doc are apparently... not friends but acquaintances? And Doc also knows Bdubs as well. So we (me and the rest of the people living here) talked about it and now... Doc lives here.

Don't ask how we came to that conclusion I don't know either but Doc's a chill guy from all of interactions with him so far...

One of these days me letting random people into my home is going to get me killed, isn't it?