ᴬ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ˡᵒᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵐᶸᵐᵇᵒ ʲᶸᵐᵇᵒ

As I keep reminding you, this hous eis big enough to keep an entire apartment's worth of residents, which means there are a lot of rooms. And in those rooms if your house has no security, it can house people you didn't let inside. Which is what I found out about today.

Keralis and I needed something to do since we haven't exactly found any jobs yet and nothing really interesting happened so we decided to look around further into the house. This house has a lot of strange rooms. I'm not even sure what to do with them and who even used them before?

Yeah, so we found someone who was living in a room near one of the back doors, his name is... Mumbo Jumbo? Not sure that really is his name but then again I don't have any room to talk. You know, me, Xisuma Void. Sounds like someone who'd either start or end the apocalypse.

But back to Mumbo. He thought that this house was abandoned and he just stayed. We don't know why though, he said something about Grain? And hidden cameras? Not sure what he meant though. He's pale and we don't know how long it's been since he ate and the poor dude is so terrified, he thought our food was poisoned!

I don't even know how to poison something! Could you use bleach? I mean, we aren't supposed to drink that stuff... I am going to Google that. FBI I swear I'm not a murderer. Ignore what Joe and Cleo said about me before.

Back on topic, we are all really worried about Mumbo. He's sleeping in the room nex

---

Xisuma was startled out of his writing by a scream from Mumbo's room. He threw the notebook to the side, not caring where it landed. He kept his pen as some kind of weapon. Then again the journal would have worked as a weapon too... No time for that.

He slammed open the door, making a loud slamming noise, if Keralis, Joe and Cleo didn't hear the scream, they were sure to hear this, and rushed to where he saw Mumbo curled in on himself, muttering to himself.

X took slow steps, careful not to scare Mumbo. He wasn't exactly sure what he was going to do, but he had to do something.

"Mumbo?" He whispered once he got near enough to the bed.

"Stop watching me!" Mumbo yelled.

What was he supposed to say? Reassure him? Wait how-

"Mumbo, it's me, Xisuma. You're safe." He simply said. He hoped this would snap him out of whatever was happening. To his relief, it worked.

"Where am I?" Mumbo asked.

"You're in our house." He bit down the urge to joke around, still extremely confused on what to do.

Mumbo seemed to calm down after that, Xisuma went through each breathing exercise he knew.

---

Okay. I'm back. So Mumbo had a nightmare and I'm currently laying down next to him. To be honest, I had no idea what to do.

Mumbo was apparently awake and he is now worried about whether or not he was going be safe here.

Yes Mumbo, I am write this down. No, I will not actually talk to you and put down the journal.

Keralis gave this to me when we moved in a few days ago. 1: Yes I will be answering like this 2: It's been aboat a week since we moved in.

I know, that I spelled about wron

Mumbo here, I'm hiding in the bathroom and writing here as Xisuma knocks very loudly on the door.

I think I'm supposed to talk about my feelings here? Xisuma or whoever reads this, can you keep a secret?
ᵞᵉˢ ᴹᶸᵐᵇᵒ ɪ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ᵅ ˢᵉᒼʳᵉᵗ -ˣⁱˢᶸᵐᵅ
The nightmare I had was about a... company let's call it. I can't mention the name cause you see, if I tell you, you'll be dead by morning.

The "company" is evil. Like, cat killing evil. I haven't seen them kill any cats but I did see them hurt a 'pesky bird'. So the nightmare was about that. I don't know where he is right now but the moment I find him, I will force them to let him live here. Okay forcing them is a bit too far but still.

X, you might want an explanation but all I can tell you is that they have eyes everywhere.

Okay Xisuma's starting to panic. Bye journal thing!

I'm back! Xisuma here, and Mumbo was lying, I didn't panic at all.
ɪ་ᵐ ᶢᵒⁱⁿᶢ ᵗᵒ ʰᵅⱽᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵅᶢʳᵉᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᶸ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ -ᴹᶸᵐᵇᵒ
We did wake the others (Keralis, Joe and Cleo) up so everyone's sleeping in Mumbo's room tonight. I should sleep right now before someone mentions it so, bye!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Me posting the first chapter: I won't do any angst here. It's just about Xisuma accidentally forming a family. The family may or may not be criminals but still...

Also me, not even five chapters in: This 'company' seems like it could be a big plot thing...