I

Felix's POV

I was walking out of a supermarket. I was there to buy some groceries. It was 8pm and I didn't like the way through which I had to pass to reach my apartment. It was a dirty, dark alley. I don't regularly come here, but when I do, I buy a lot of groceries and needs so I don't have to come here for a week.

The alley was as usual dark and wet and dirty. I scrunched my nose and looked at the path before walking because there were weird dead animals bellow me. All the buildings around the alley were old, so people rarely visit this place.

I buy some instant foods and (alot) coffee. I buy some vegetables too, incase I feel like cooking. I'm still not so good at picking vegetables. I pick what seems colorful. We don't like much green veggies.

I check my wrist watch. Its quater to 10. Amazing. I am not cooking. I buy some instant tteokbokki before finally leaving the shop. I start walking back at the alley.

After a minute of walking, I see a shadow behind me due to the flickering lights. I was convinced it was someone because it looked way too real and close to me to be fake.

As if this dude would literally inhale me anytime.

I turn around and there was someone. But the worst thing was,

he was five steps away. I didn't hear him walk away. Neither was he properly visible.

He was taller than a average human and all I could see in the dark were his red eyes.

Is he a cosplayer with glow-in-dark lenses on? Don't prank me please. I am already so annoyed.

I ran out of that alley. I ran until I saw any other human being rather than a cosplayer. I was relived to see cars and people on the road. I took deep breaths and calmed myself. Why did he look so tall tho? He's definitely gonna hunt me in my dreams.

I walked in my apartment and closed the safety door only. I usually keep the maindoor open before I go to bed, so I do it again. I kept the vegetables in the refrigerator and decided to change my clothes.

I changed into my PJ's and sat on the couch to watch some movie. I remembered about that guy all of a sudden. Now I was scared of any thing dark. I looked at the main door. There was a black cat roaming around my apartment.

I thought it was probably one of my neighbor's cats. He likes petting stray cats. I knocked on the door and asked him if the cat is his.

He said no.

What am I doing.

The door is unlocked Felix. You have a creepy black cat. Leave it.

I kept the cat on the floor and heard a thud behind me.

Please no.

The door is locked. I have no keys. No phone.

Fuck. my. life.

I try putting my hand in the small gap and unlocking the latch, but it didn't work. I was at the verge of either breaking down or killing that cat. But I love cats.

The cat climbed on my hand and tried doing the same thing I was. How does it know? It's tiny paws did it. The door unlocked with a clink. The cat hopped off my hand and sat in front of my door. It started licking it's paws.

"Thanks" I go inside and lock the door. The cat meowed at me. "Sorry I don't take strangers home" I shrug and lock the main door.

I had my dinner already, so there was nothing left but to sleep. I switched off all the lights and went to bed.