V

I toss my phone on the sofa as I enter the house. My hands were about to fall off due to so much knitting. I close the door behind me and drink some water. I won't be able to breathe if I didn't take a shower right now. I took off my jacket and throw it on the sofa too.

I walk in the bathroom and lock it. I took off my shirt. I took a pause. I felt like I forgot something.

"Hyunjin!" I scream "shameless idiot don't you see I'm taking a shower?" I scold. He comes out and stands beside me. I hide my body with the shirt I had. "G-get out" I say. "Imagine not noticing me" He smirks as I give him way to walk out.

He twists the door knob. Once. Twice. Thrice. "We're locked! Yay!" He looks at me. "Dumbass you gotta press this" I press the button at the middle of the knob and twist the knob. The door opens and I push him and close the door again.

I just hope he doesn't appear here anytime. I look around for the last time and take off my clothes. I turn on the shower. I feel all the relief in the world once the perfect hot water poured on my face. I wasn't gonna do anything for the rest of the 5 minutes. Just stood below the water.

I stroke my wet hair back and shuffle them so I feel the water on my scalp. It had been weeks since I took a satisfying shower.

I turn off the shower after some good 5 minutes.I hear footsteps walking towards the door. I see hyunjin's shadow from below, standing in front on the door. I ignore it and take my towel. I wrap it around my lower body.

I look at the shadow again. It was still. He's so silly. My damn door opens outwards. I laugh. "The door opens outwards, hyunjin" I spin the knob. "Come on" He stomps and stands away. I open the door and walk in my room.

I was about to close the door but then hyunjin just blocks it with his feet. "Let me put something on, bruh" I look up at him. "No need. It's your house anyways" He smiles.

I might be blushing.

Was that a pick up line or he's just obvious?

"I don't stay naked in my house" I raise my eyebrows, trying not to show any interest in what he's saying. He scoffs and lets me close the door.

I take off the towel and throw it on the bed. I open my closet and look for some oversized clothes I used to be obsessed with. They were deep down below my hoodies. I got a green one and black shorts under it. I put everything on and look in the mirror. The shirt was big enough to hide the shorts. I take the towel and put it around my neck.

I open the door and look for hyunjin. He was sitting on the sofa and staring at the black screen of the tv. "Start this" He points at the screen lazily. I chuckle and take a seat next to him. I rested my head and legs back like he did, and grab the remote.

I press the buttons and the TV starts. I open YouTube and look for some songs to play. "Play drive" He says as I scrolled through the songs. "Drive? You like it too?" I look at him "of course- it's so sexy" He replies "sexy" I mock him and play the song.

Hyunjin starts humming the song. I get up and head to the kitchen to cook something for dinner. I keep the towel on a chair and shake my head to get rid of the water on my head. I stroke my hair back and open some cabinets.

I take out some seasonings and spices. I take out rice from another cabinet. I boil the rice in a pot and meanwhile, cut the vegetables.

"What's for dinner?" Hyunjin hops in the kitchen. "Fried rice" I say as I continue slicing. "Wow, you can cook?" He asks "I have to" I reply. He laughs and walks closer. '"I'll do it" He asks for the knife.
I sigh. "Thanks but please don't mess up" I keep the knife on the cutting board and back off.

It's weird how he acts like he's always been staying with me, and I am treating him the same.

I would love a roomate that cooks for me. Food matters. I don't care if it's a vampire.

I was too tired to even verify if he can cook. He starts dicing the vegetables instead of cutting them vertically like I was. "It will be easier to cook if you dice them," He tells and he continues dicing them like a chef. I just folded my arms and looked at him.

Once done, hyunjin soaked the rice out and drained it for a few minutes. He till then put all the vegetables and seasonings together and fried them. He took the rice when he thought it was all drained, and put it in the vegetable pan and stirred everything. He turned around and opened the refrigerator. He scanned it wisely and grabbed some ingredients. He took some soy sauce and some other sauces that I didn't even knew I had.

"Don't your fangs stab your mouth?" I ask. He doesn't look at me, but he has the reaction as if he didn't notice that before. He shakes his head. "I don't think they ever did" He shrugs and continues his stuff.

Hyunjin poured them all in the pan, with his own measures and stirred it for the last time. He took a lid and placed it on the pan. He finally turns at me. I was still, standing in the same position, just astonished how he did everything so perfectly. It looked effortless when he did it. "Now we wait" Hyunjin sighs and stands in the same position I was.

My eyes weren't on the food anymore.

I was staring at him. Smiling.

Just like middle schoolers do when they are near their "crush". Too bad I'm 21 right now. And I'm still really silly. I fall for the most random stuff.

"It's so satisfying to watch you cook" I tilt my head, "your hands especially" I complete. He licks his bottom lip while smiling at the compliment; "is it?" He tilts his head in the direction of mine, I nod. "They are satisfying in many ways" He smirks with his unexpected sentence. I was going to walk away from there, but I couldn't stop my laughter. Trying not to fall for that, which I already did, I ask him; "what ways?"

"Massage" He replied after a pause. "and?" I tease him more. He scratches his forehead and looks back at me, "want me to show you?" Hyunjin came closer. I leaned back on by the wall to just see what he does. He comes even more closer and grabs both of my hands. He puts them around his own neck and picks me up by my thighs. He walks out of the kitchen. I grip his waist with my legs.

Butterflies, too many.

He puts me down on the couch. I feel his hands crawl from my thigh to my ass. I grab his hand as soon as he grabs my ass. "Don't like it?" Hyunjin asks. One of those questions I can't reply in 'no' to, even if I want to. I look at our hands. "I did-" I took a quick pause to complete the rest of my sentence but hyunjin squeezed me once more. "N-not right now-" I shut my eyes close, tightly. Shit. I said it. I feel him take his hand away; "in the bed" He says and walks in the kitchen.

In the what?

I inhale and open my eyes. He was stirring the rice. He turned off the stove and looked for plates to serve. I stand up and fix my hair before sitting on the dining table.

I still can't get over nothing. All the words that come out of his mouth, like, in, the, bed. Sexy.

He brings the food out and sits beside me. I take the spoon and have a bite of the rice. "It's good-" He doesn't bother and grabs my thigh. He lifts it up and keeps it on his. "I know" He replies and starts eating.

Is he mad at me? I look at him. Expressionless. He looks back at me but without moving his head. I smile and continue eating.

This guy is driving me crazy.

I think I'm falling for you, hyunjin.