IX

I'm on the kitchen counter now, my hands are still around him, his are still around me. Yes, we are still making out.

We came in the kitchen to eat,

and boom

we are making out.

Both of us were so close, I felt hyunjin's stomach growl. I pull out. He looks at me, his eyebrows furrowed. "You're hungry" I say. He nods and backs off. I hop off the counter. I open some cabinets to look for something to cook. I had instant pasta. I grab it and shut the cabinet close.

"Isn't it weird" He shoves his hands in his pockets "I'm always hungry" He finishes. I smile and shake my head. "It isn't weird. I love cooking for you"

I say as I grab a pot and boil some water in it. Hyunjin takes a stool and sits on the other side of the kitchen. He rests his chin in his palm and looks at me cook.

I put the pasta in the boiling water and cover it with a lid. I take rest of the ingredients in the other pot and mix them all together. Once the pasta was about 80% boiled, I strain it and put it in the pot with the other ingredients. I stir it and cover it with a lid.

Hyunjin is still looking at me. The same way I was looking at him when he was cooking. I love that we feel the same way for each other. Does he also get butterflies when he kisses me? Does he melt when I'm around?

We stare at each other for more than two minutes. I glance at the pasta. It's probably cooked so I turn off the stove and give it a stir before serving it in a plate. I wasn't hungry so I just served for one. I slide the plate in front of hyunjin.

He grabs a fork from the stand next to him and looks at me. "May I?" He asks. I might... I was blushing. I could feel my face heat up. I nod, smiling. He smiles back and takes a bite. His eyes widen. My heart races. He looks at me. My heart floats. He takes another bite "this is delicious" He says with a mouthful.

I smile, knowing it's just instant pasta, he still loves it like I've made everything. I take a stool and sit in front of him, on the side I was cooking. I look at him eat. Precious.

He takes some pasta on his fork and brings it closer to my mouth. I smile and shake my head. Well... I was smiling all the time, tho. He rolls his eyes. "I'm not asking" He doesn't take the fork away. I chuckle and open my mouth to let him feed me. The pasta was really good, but he made it seem like it's a heaven made pasta. I tell him to continue eating because I wasn't hungry.

. . .

It was already dark outside. I adjust myself in the bunch of clothes. It makes a sound. I hear hyunjin chuckle outside the closet. He opens it. "That's where you've been" He pats my head. I groan and stand up. "I am bad at hiding" I come out of the closet. He laughs. He pulls me by my shoulder and hugs me. I love random hugs.

I back off and look at him. I remember something. "Oh do you wanna drink the orange juice I bought that day?" I jump. "What day?" He asks. "The day i saw you in the alley across the supermarket." I specify myself. "Oh I remember." He nods as he says.

That's a good chance for me to get to know what he thought of me that day. "What did you think of when you saw me?" I ask.

Hyunjin smiles and keeps his hand on my shoulder. "You were bright. Really bright. Shining. Your eyes we're shining, your freckles were sparkling, your hair was bouncing. That wasn't really my first time seeing you. I noticed you a week before that. But then when I saw you for the first time. My heart jumped. It spun, screamed, danced, it just loved you already. I wanted to touch that tiny nose and stroke that smoother-than-butter hair. I tried to come closer to you.