II

I pushed open the door of the boutique. The boutique was just a small job to keep me busy. I walked in and saw my colleague, han, completing an outfit he's been working on since a few days.

"Felix" He slides his specs on his head and looks at me. "There was a customer who wanted this outfit and he said he'd pay whatever amount" He tosses his thumb over his shoulder. "So why don't you sell it?" I walk to my chair and sit. "I.. Just don't feel like selling it. I've been working on this since days and I can't just sell it" Han shrugs.

"Han that's what we do here" I roll my eyes. "It was your idea to make that dress anyways, so it's upto you. But you'll have to give the customer something else as beautiful" I take some pieces of clothes and start working on the orders.

Han goes back and lifts his hand made outfit up his shoulders. "You know what Felix" He looks in the mirror "Im gonna keep this to myself"

"Seriously?" I roll my eyes for the second time and mind my own work.

I hear an empty cardboard tear. I look beside me.

No fucking way. It's the same black cat. Same green eyes. It's trying to attack the box.

"Aw that's so cute" Han peeps from over the table. "Is it yours?" He trys to touch it. I was sweating. This is too much. I pick the cat up and leave it out side the boutique. "Han that thing is cursed" I tell him.

That was no more a coincidence. Until I got time to process stuff in my head, I heard a knock on the back window. I glance over.

Somebody bumped their head on the window.
And now they are running.

No one can go over there? There's a literal factory across the window. I look at han. He doesn't seem to notice.

I stand up somehow and walk to the window. I didn't open it, I just look around.

There was a guy staring at me from a dark corner of the factory. Not just staring. Looked like he needs something from me.

I run back to my table and sit down. I grab my hair. What is going on with me? Why? It's 10 am. I've never been so scared. What if it's a stalker? I have to talk to-

"Felix!" Han yells. I look up to see a customer. He looked in a hurry. "Your cat!" He asks me to follow him out of the shop. He probably saw me put the cat on the footpath.

I follow him in worry. I know it's scaring me, but it's a cat and I am concerned. I run out and look at the road. The cat was surrounded with blood and wasn't moving.

I kneel down and try to move it.
To my surprise, it gets up like nothing happened, and walks away.

I don't understand shit right now.

I stomp on frustration and slam open the boutique door.

"Felix what's wrong with you today?" Han asks. "Everything" I go back to my table and grab my phone.

"Han I'll be back, if I don't pick up any of your calls, I'm dead" I walk out of the boutique and head to the factory.

The path wasn't in a good condition, and was under construction. I stop at the factory entrance. There was a signboard saying 'construction stopped'

I wasn't satisfied yet. I need to see that guy and make him stand in front of me. Why does he wanna stalk me? With his possessed cat?

I push the gate open and walk in. The place was empty, dark and silent. I saw that guy on the top floor. So I climb the only stairs I could see that lead upwards. I kept climbing until I reached the top.

It was really dark. Just a bit sunlight on a spot that was coming through the small window he stared at me from. The window was really high up tho. I didn't see any objects there either.

"a-anybody there?" I take small and steady steps towards the dark corner.

"Yes" I hear from the other side.

Didn't expect that a bit.

I back off really quick. I see two red eyes glow again. "You're finally-"

Before that voice continued, I flashed my torch on the source from which I heard it.

There was a guy in black suit and trousers. I saw fangs in his mouth when he flinched.

Is he some kind of cat-boy cosplayer?

"What's that?" He screams and hides his eyes. "It's a- who are you?!" I ask.

"Can you reduce that thing....please" He didn't take his hands off his eyes.

I turned off the flashlight and went near him. He was visible better now. Almost everything about his appearance was black. Pitch black hair, half of them tied back, his black crop coat, silver chains and rings. He looked luxurious.

His eyes we're interesting too. They looked red when he flinched at the flashlight, and are grey once he's calm.

"Who- what are you?" I ask again. He smiles as his fangs show. "Hyunjin" He says. He's so good looking, why does he has to be creepy?

"Are you real?" My most important question. "No" He answered it in an instant. "What do you mean?"

"I'm a vampire-"
"Lol do you think I'm a kid?" I laugh.

"I am not lying Felix." He says. "How do you know my name? Monster stalker?" I frown.

"You have a pretty name. I can't get it off my mind" Hyunjin smiles.

I didn't knew vampires compliment.

"Where's that cat of yours" I look around.
He scoffs. "You mean-" He picks something up from the ground. It was nothing at first, but with a black mist, there was the same black cat in his hand. He lifts it up at me. I step back.

"He's.. Uh.." He looks at the cat "I didn't name him yet.. But he's my pet" He smiles awkwardly. I smile back, awkward as well.

My phone rings. It was han, I told him I was gonna die so he's probably worried. Hyunjin backs off as I take pick the call up.

"Hello?" I speak.

"Felix! Where are you?" He screams.

Hyunjin raises an eye brow. He stands behind me and leans closer to listen what we were saying.

"I'm at the old factory" I say.

"Old factory? Why?" He asks.

"I'll tell you later" I hang up and turn to face hyunjin. "Who was that?" He asks. "Han. My best friend. He was worried so he called" I walk past him and down the stairs.

"Wait Felix" He calls out my name. I turn my head around. "Do you mind if I meet you at your house tonight?" He completes.

Strangely sexy voice, though.

How could someone just be so direct. He probably must be stalking me, but I barely know him.

I just look at him, confused. "You don't? Right?" He asks again.

"Why would I let you-"

"I'll be in your bed at 2 am if you say no"

"What the fuck?!" I yell at him.

"That's a yes"

He smiles and vanishes in a thin black dust. I didn't wanted to be alone in that creepy factory, so I rush back out.