VII

The tub was almost full so I take off my shirt and keep it in the laundry basket. I take off my shorts and throw them as well.

Hyunjin looks at me with his same naughty eyes. The same way he did when I scolded him to get out of the bathroom.
I feel like I'm slowly letting him do whatever he wants, without him even trying.

He stands up, unbuttoning his shirt. He doesn't take his shirt off. Due to the shirt being a bit oversized it was almost slipping down his shoulder. He puts his hand on my stomach, sliding it to the back of my waist.

Hyunjin picks me up with the same hand and makes me sit where he was. He bends down and slams his lips on my neck. He sniffs strongly and opens his mouth. I close my eyes and grab his hand. He shifts his head to my my collarbone and licks it. He interlocks our fingers.

"You're so tasty.." He said as he went down to my chest. His shirt was steadily sliding down his shoulders as he moved.
He stopped at the very centre of my chest and tilts his head to his left. He let's out his long tongue and licks my nipple. I slam my head back and whine in pleasure. He licks it for a while and randomly bites it for a second. I moan as I grab his hair in my hand.

I am really crazy over you.

Hyunjin backs off and I release his hair. He stands up and pulls me by the other interlocked hand, so now I was standing. He frees my hand and walks to the laundry basket. He takes off his shirt and trousers, and keeps them in the basket. I meanwhile, walk to the bathtub and sit in. I take a corner and fold my knees upto my chest. The water was perfectly warm, as I love it.

Hyunjin walks towards the tub and sits in too.

Now the water is hot.

The tub was just like a small box or something for hyunjin because he was huge, whereas it was more of a swimming pool for me.

Hyunjin rests his way too long legs on the edge of the tub. I dump my head in the water and pull it back out. I take a shampoo bottle and look at hyunjin. "Can you help me wash my hair?" I ask. "Yep of course" I give him the bottle as he says.

I go closer to him and face the opposite direction. He applies the shampoo slowly, and keeps the bottle away. He scrubs my hair, causing a lot of foam. I feel him do something to my hair before he sets it. "We'll rinse it after a minute" He says. I turn to face him and touch my hair. He probably made some cat ears out of the foam and my hair.

He chuckles once he knew that I noticed it. "Sexy little kitten" Hyunjin says as he tilts his head. I smile. "Let's wash your hair! " I sit up straight and grab the shampoo bottle. "I don't need-" I interrupt him by spraying some water on his hair. He closes his eyes. I stop the water and stand up.

I squeeze out a bit of shampoo on his hair, and keep the bottle away. I start applying it everywhere, which caused alot of foam, again. I kept scrubbing his hair and stopped once it was fully covered with foam.

I back off enough to see his face. He looked like a dumpling. I giggle and look at my hands. They had some foam on them. I collect it all together and go near his face. Hyunjin opens his eyes. "I almost dozed off" He says as I put the tiny clouds of foam on his nose and cheeks. I look at his face again. I grin wide. "You look cute" I say in a teasing manner. He smiles.

"Come here," He grabs my arms and pulls me closer "let's make it fair" He brings his nose closer to mine and rubs it against my nose, so that the foam it now on my nose too. I laugh and look at him. He backs off to look at me.

He was really close to me. So close. I want him to kiss me right now or I will not be able to breathe. Hyunjin backs off and leaves my hands. I close my eyes and exhale, because I have been holding my breath while he was holding me.

The next thing I feel was the water around me move. Before I had the time to open my eyes and see what's happening, I feel his lips on mine. I kiss back. This one was really passionate. I didn't want to open my eyes. My hands were curling up on the back of his neck, while my other hand was automatically in his.

I'm accidentally in love.

Hyunjin pulls out and nudges at my hair. "Oh yep" I turn on the shower and rinse my hair. Hyunjin stands up too. He starts rinsing his hair as soon as I was done.

I wait for him to be done when I notice the tub. It was covered with foam. I chuckle and play with it. I rest myself back and sink in the water, leaving only my head above. Hyunjin finally finishes and sits back down. I open my eyes, in the same position.

He comes closer and leans towards my face. He blows air on my face. I squint my eyes and blow back on him. I accidentally push the locking nut on the tub, causing all the water to drain away, rapidly. I was in the same position, frustrated.

Hyunjin chuckles and gets up. "I would stay like that more longer too, but I'm hungry" He says as he walks out of the tub. I shrug and stand up. I use the hand shower for the last time, to wash away the foam on me. I step out of the tub and look for my towel. "I have it, i'll get another one for you" Hyunjin says, from the doorway of the bathroom.

I nod and wait for him. He comes in with a towel in his hand. The one he had was wrapped around his waist. He comes closer and hands me the towel. The eye contact in between that moment was incredibly hot. Both of out bodies were semi cold due to being in the water for a long time, but the feeling was hot. I didn't know what to name that feeling, but it's always from him. I love it. Everything he does. Or even if he doesn't try, like he was that time.

I snap myself out of those thoughts when I remember he was still hungry. I wrap the towel around me and walk to the bedroom with him following me. I opened the closet and look for something he can wear. I find two black hoodies, and sweatpants that I had. I give him one and wear one myself.

We were matching.