IV

I squint my eyes open due to the direct sunlight coming on my eyes. I glanced at the alarm clock and it was already 10:15am. I was late for work. I instantly felt something in my back. I turned slowly. Hyunjin had his head digged in my back, and he was covered with sheets all over.

I got up and walked in the bathroom. I washed my face and rapidly ran in the house to gather everything and rush to the boutique.

I drank some instant coffee and started ironing my cloths. I wear those cloths and start fixing my hair.

"Oh shit" I turn back and look at hyunjin. I rush and climb on the bed. "Hyunjin! Wake up I'm late" I punch him. He takes the sheets and wraps himself more. He stands up and walks in the bathroom.
"Leave the blanket!" I slam the door open.

"No sunlight please" Hyunjin says, sitting on the toilet seat.

Ah yes. Why didn't I know that.

I roll my eyes "I'm going to work, don't mess anything up while I'm gone" I say.

"Work?" He pulls the blanket off his face "When are you coming back?" He looks at me with baby eyes. "4pm" I turn to the bathroom mirror and continue fixing my hair. "That's so long...im coming too" He stands up.

"No you can't? I have to focus. And plus you aren't trying to reveal yourself to the sunlight either" I shrug and look at him. Hyunjin looks down as his eyebrows frown. I wanted to take him with me too, for some reason.I got up with a plan.

"Can you turn into objects?" I ask. "Yeah" He says. "Great! You have to turn into something that I carry everyday" I grin.
Hyunjin stands up "what's it?" He exclaims. "Uhh" I look around.

"Something that isn't revealed to sun pretty much....yeah! My piercing!" I hop. "Where is it?" He asks. I lift my tongue. I had a web piercing under my tongue. Hyunjin stared at it unconsciously.

"Interesting place for me to hide" He smirks. Without any other word, he vanishes and at the same time I feel a vibration under my tongue. I look in the mirror and lift my tongue up.

The piercing that was silver all this time, was now black. It looked good, but if I looked at it as a creature in my mouth, I would feel butterflies everywhere in my body.

Butterflies.

Him.

Why?

What am I doing? A random vampire-guy is in my mou-

I snapped myself out of the thoughts and got ready to leave for work. I take my wallet and phone and leave the house.

I reach at the boutique in a good mood. I opened the door and greeted han a good morning. "Are you okay today?" He asks from behind a Mannequin. I chuckle "yeah sorry for yesterday" I sit at my place.

I turn the table mirror to my side and open my mouth. The piercing was still black. I scoff and close my mouth.

I just have the urge to scream and tell everyone that I have a vampire in my mouth. How cool.

I start my computer and look up for the recent orders. I was surprised to see a order for a brown cardigan.

People rarely bought cardigans from here, because we advertise it less often. It was great because I loved working on cardigans. I open the cabinet below my table and take the sewing sticks. I get up and open a huge cupboard full wool balls. I look for the one I needed.

I found the brown one, but it was high up and out of my reach. I climb on a shelf and try to get it. I grip it with two of my fingers and pull it. I had to make an oversized cardigan, so I pull another one, incase I need it.

I jump down and close the cupboard. I pick up the wool that I dropped and walk back to my seat. "Are you knitting something?" Han asks "yeah. Someone ordered a cardigan" I say happily.

"Wow" He replies and we both continue our work. I lean back on the seat and start knitting. I let the woollen ball roll down so it would be easy to knit. I felt someone pull it just after. I was too lazy, so I just spun the chair and looked down.
There was hyunjin's black cat that was playing with the wool. I smile and didn't bother it much.

As I kept knitting, I was feeling dizzy and nauseous. It was getting difficult so I threw the sticks on my table and rushed to the restroom. I leaned down to puke but nothing came out. Everything went so quick. I rinsed my mouth. Before I left, I checked on my piercing.

It was silver again.

He's not there.

I looked around but hyunjin wasn't there. I ran out and looked for the cat, neither was it over there.

I was panicking really bad. Did he leave? Why? I took my phone and unlocked it.
He doesn't have a phone. I sigh heavily and sit down. I had nothing to do but continue with the knitting. I kept thinking about the places he would be at.

I was getting at the end of the cardigan when I felt a buzz in my mouth again. I drop the cardigan again and head to the restroom. I close the door. "Hyunjin come out." I look it the mirror while saying.

I hear a whoosh on my left side and I glance at it. Hyunjin was standing there with his arm leaned against the wall. He was looking at me. "Where were you? You vanished away!" I turn to him.

"I didn't leave. I won't try to...i just wanted your reaction on my little prank" He chuckles.

So weird

"How long are you with me?" I ask. He squints his eyes and pouts. "As long as.... I wanna be" He shrugs. I roll my eyes and

I sigh in relief and look in the mirror. I look back at him. He was still looking at me with his grey eyes and the same normal smile that looks naughty in a way. He walks over and leans closer to my face. "Get back to work pretty boy" He says and turns back to my piercing with a whoosh.

Butterflies

I felt the vibration when he turned back into it. I smile and walk out.