XI

Update lessgo

-a week later-

My head hurts. Like, someone please, come and hit it really hard. It's banging. I open my eyes. Successfully. Wow. Just wow. I did it. It's bright. I feel someone's footsteps at the door. I turn my head towards that direction. My neck hurts.

Someone was leaving the room. "Excuse me?" I try to speak as loud as I can, but this was almost a whisper. They turn back.

Oh my God,

It's him.

Hyunjin.

He's a human, I assume. Because his appearance was way to different. He had a brown shirt, and dark brown trousers on. I couldn't see him properly, but those heavenly eyes we're not grey anymore. They are dark. 
Those specially-created-by-God hair were tied in a low ponytail. And his curtain bangs were covering some part of his face.

He's so pretty

I think I'm crushing again.

He's mine anyways.

He walks forward. I smile wider at every step he takes. He smells good. "Finally," He sighs. He sits on the stool next to me.

His eyes are red. So is his nose. And his lips.

He cried.

I hate to see him like that.

But I am way more than glad to see him normal. But is he normal? I didn't ask. I open my mouth to speak. "Are you hungry?" He asks before I spoke. I smile. I nod.

"Sandwiches" I whine. My voice is too weak in front of his right now. He smiles and nods too. He pats my stomach and walks away. I feel butterflies at the exact spot he patted me on.

Too much weird, but I love it.

I wait for him. I look around. The only thing I hate about hospitals is the way they smell. And now, I smell like it too. I look at my left hand. It has a saline on. My collar bone, had a bandage on. It covered my whole shoulder. It doesn't hurt much. I was never conscious to bear the pain. I sit up straight.

It takes hyunjin 5 minutes to come back with two sandwiches. I sniff. "I smell two sandwiches" I giggle. He laughs too. "Well, both of them are for you" He says as he hands them to me. I was confused.

"Me? What about you?" I ask. It takes him a second or two before replying; "I already ate". I nod and unwrap the sandwiches. They were hot, just grilled. That's what you expect from a guy like him. I take a bite from one of them. I feel like I've never eaten. I let out the sound of satisfaction. I take another bite. "yum" I nom. "when are we going home?" i ask as i nom into the sandwich again.

 He shrugs "could've just put you in my pocket and go home. But you had to take rest. I talked to the nurse on my way.."

he comes closer and wipes some mayo off my lips.

 "she said we could leave today"

 he licks it. 

"if you feel alright" he finishes.

Butterflies.

I smile and nod. "i wanna go home so bad" i shake my head and take another bite. "okay, you can finish up the sandwich and eat the another one on the way. I'll go look for the nurse." hyunjin gets up and walks out of the room. I start finishing off the sandwich.

The door opens again. This time, the nurse comes in. She smiles and greets me. She takes some scissors and stuff, and starts taking off the saline. To my surprize, i wasn't feeling major pain. I was smiling. Definitely not at the nurse, nor at the thought of going home. I was smiling at the thought of hyunjin. At the thought of the rest of my life.

I will finally be able to spend it with him. My Love.

The nurse finally finishes up with her job. She bandages my hand. She leaves. I get up and change into the clothes that were kept on the table beside. I don't even know whom this is from, but they look good on me. 

I walk out of the room i was in. Hyunjin was standing right beside the door, leaning against the wall. He looks at me. His eyes had a quite unnoticeable sort of regret. Like he is blaming himself for everything in his mind. Every second. I don't want him to do that. I don't want him to feel any of that. 

I smile to let him know that i don't consider him responsible for all of this. He smiles back. But his smile doesn't reach his eyes, like it always does. I lock hands with him. We start walking out of the Hospital. "oh and yeah," he pulls my phone out of his back pocket and gives it to me "i paid the bill from your account if that's alright" he adds. I smile wider. My body ignites. Yeah i know he used my money to pay my hospital bill. But it isn't about the money. 

The words that come out of his mouth. Oh.My.God. As soon as his words come out of his mouth, and land on me, i melt. I loose the ability to think or speak. I can just hear. I just want to hear him. He should ask me questions and reply them too, because i don't want to interrupt him and his smooth, warm voice. 

"We should buy you a phone!" I exclaim. He nods and says it's a good idea. Simple sentence. Abnormal butterflies. I feel like these butterflies will someday fly me away with them.

•     •     •

I can't believe it's now that I realise hyunjin actually has a surname. And it's Hwang. "Hwang Hyunjin" I read it out loud from his credit card that we just renewed. "Hwang is kinda sexy" I say. "Yeah? What about hyunjin?" He asks.

"It's hot" I reply. He scoffs. We take a taxi to my place. "Let's exchange numbers" I take his phone and enter my number in it. "Can you send me the photo you clicked that night? I want it as my wallpaper" He says. I smile at the phone itself. "Sure" I give him his phone back.

I save his contact and send him the photo. Then I peep into his phone. He sets the image as the wallpaper and smiles at it.

"How long was I sleeping?" I ask out of curiosity. Hyunjin sighs "a week" He replies. Damn.

You'll never know how shocked i am to know that i am still alive.

What did Hyunjin do all these days?

Do my friends even know what happened?

I look at him. "Did you miss me?" I ask. "Of course I did" He frowns and pouts. I giggle.

"Does your wound hurt?" He turns his head slightly towards me. I eye my collarbone bandage. I scrunch my nose and shake my head. "It never hurted that bad" I say. He sighs again and puts his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer. He takes my left hand in his and caresses the bandage on it.

I noticed his hair. It wasn't black anymore. It is dark brown. Or his hair probably can't decide weather it wants to be dark brown or just brown. It looks golden when it's under sunlight, and dark brown when it's normal. I love his appearance even more now.

(Bonus cuz why not 👇)