VIII

I pour the cereal in the bowls and pour some milk. I take two spoons and walk outside the kitchen. Hyunjin was sitting on the couch. I give him a bowl and sit next to him.

We both cross our legs at the same time as we make ourselves comfortable. I look at him and giggle. It's an Asian habit I guess. We start eating while there was tokyo revengers playing on the television. I knew Hyunjin put that on because I never watched it.

"You watch anime?" I ask him. He nods and takes a bite "I love this series" He adds. "Oh" I look at his face. His eyes we're locked on the screen. I look at the scene that was going on.

The scene blacks out with a gunshot sound. I flinch. Hyunjin groans "cliffhangers.. I hate them" He pauses it and stands up to keep his bowl. I look at the screen and notice he finished the whole series. Definitely not in one hour, he probably started it somewhere else.

I finish my cereal and keep the bowl in the sink. I see hyunjin standing against the counter. He opens his arms. I grin and run towards him and jump on his chest. He grabs my back and hugs me tight. I wrap my hands around his waist and hug him tightly, like he did. "Let's go watch something" Hyunjin picks me up and walks to the couch.

He keeps me down and sits next to me. He crosses his legs. I crawl up his lap and sit facing the tv. I had my hands in the hoodie pocket. Hyunjin pulls me closer and slides his hands in my pocket, interlocking our fingers. His hands are cold. I rest my head on his shoulders and give him peck on his cheek.

He smiles. "Have you ever dated anyone?" I ask. He pouts for a second, thinking, as if its a normal thing for someone to forget. "Nope, you?" He aims my question back at me. I am relived. I shake my head.

• • •

We are sitting on the couch since an hour now, watching one of his favorite anime movie. My head was resting against the armrest, and my legs were on hyunjin's lap. I look at him in between a scene of the movie. My movement was quite subtle, as I only moved my eyeballs. But he yet, somehow notices it and looks back at me, same, just with his eyeballs. I look back at the tv. I take two minutes, and look back. He does the same.

Damn the butterflies

We both look back at the tv. Hyunjin randomly pauses the movie. I look at him. He's already above me, both of those manly hands beside my head. I look in his eyes. Then his silky long hair which God specially created for him. He leans down. I could feel his breath crashing on my face.

Hyunjin reaches one of his hands towards my forehead and slides back my bangs. "I'll be leaving on Monday" He whispers.

Leaving

Monday

Monday is just day after tomorrow

My stomach aches. I look at his eyes again. They had a hint of sorrow. I know he can too, see the "why" And "don't leave" In my eyes. He reads them. He sighs. The saddest sigh I ever noticed.

"It's full moon. I'll get out of control" He says. "You know I don't wanna hurt you" I know he doesn't. But getting killed by him is less damage than not ever seeing him again. His hand caresses my face. The saddest hand I ever felt. I have no words.

I already fell for him.
He's almost everywhere in my mind
He's everything

I feel my eyes teary. I feel those warm tears finally flow down my cheeks. My eyes we're still locked with his.