English class

GUYS I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS FREAKING HAPPENING TO ME, BUT I LOVE READING AND I LOVE WRITING, YET SOMEHOW MY ENGLISH GRADES SUCK!

I SPEND LITERALLY HOURS EVERY SINGLE AFTERNOON JUST WRITING ESSAYS AND DOING WORKSHEETS, YET SOMEHOW THEY DON'T GET FINISHED AND MY TEACHER SAYS WHAT I HAVE SO FAR IS CRAP!

I really hate my life right now. All of my grades are lower than they should be. I come from a school of 657 kids (last year) and now I'm suddenly in a huge school with almost 3000 kids! There are 635 in the freshman class alone! WHAT THE HELL? My teachers all expect me to get perfect grades, just caUse I'm not talkative or disruptive. Excuse me, but I have a life outside of english class, bitch, so DON'T GIVE ME 5 DIFFERENT FUCKING ESSAYS TO WRITE AT THE SAME TIME, ALL DUE ON THE SAME DAY!

Plus we're starting a new book, so it's really ridiculous. She needs to lay off. I am taking 3 out of 4 advanced classes, 2 of which I was half forced into by my parents,and I got one of the toughest teachers for history!

On top of all that, I am 14. FRIKIN 14! I am younger than almost all of my friends, and so how can teachers expect the same from me, even if I am slightly more mature than lots of kids my age.

I really do think that the only one of my teachers that understands is my drama teacher, Mrs.Watson.

Today as I walked into her class, she pulled me aside and asked me what was wrong. This was right after I had been yelled at by my english teacher, so I was still rather upset by it. I had been holding back the tears for about 30 minutes. Mrs.Watson is one of those people who you can't help but feel good around. She is so sweet and undertanding and funny. So anyways, she pulled me aside, and I just completely let go. I started crying in the hallway and she hugged me and got me to tell her everything: all the stress that had been piling on top of itself, like a hamburger.

The english, the math, the misunderstandings, drama with my friends, missing my old friends/boyfriend, feeling worried about health and weight and skin like any average teen does; I told her everything and she just hugged me and comforted me. She is such an amazing woman, and I really do look up to her so much.

Anyways, English class sucks. End of story.