𝟏| 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒

It was the first day of my second year at Fukurodani Academy.

My mom had to deal with my younger siblings so I ended up walking to school on my first day. I didn't mind it, it gave me time to listen to my music in peace.

As I walked, I tried pulling my shirt down, "Stupid skirt, this shit is too short." I muttered.

As I neared the school I quickly spotted my two best friends, my main bitches.

Emi, she's outgoing and the bubbly type, but when you get on her bad side she's not the one to fuck with

Then there's Akari, she's your average tomboy, believe it or not, she has boy and girl troubles and just like Emi, she's not the one to fuck with.

As I got closer to the two Emi started screaming my name, gaining everyone's attention, "Y/N!!!"

"Emi, respectfully, shut the hell up, you're embarrassing me." I laughed as I brought the two into a hug.

Akari wasn't really into the hug but what the hell.

"Goodbye, first year, hello second year!" Emi linked our arms as we walked into the school building.

———

This year we didn't have a lot of classes together as we did last year. We said our byes and went our separate ways.

Heading to my homeroom class, I sat at the first open seat I saw.

I sat between two boys, one with white and black hair, he reminded me of an owl.

The only boy to my left had dirty blonde hair, his face showed no interest at all.

We'd been in class for a while now, but I haven't spoken, I sat there listening to music and I would occasionally listen to the teacher.

"Hey, y/n! I didn't know we had a class together. By the way the guy other there is Konoha, he's on the volleyball team too." The owl boy smiled.

"Um, hi. I'm l/n, y/n." I gave Konoha a half-hearted smile before turning to Kotaro.

"Hey, Kotaro, Longtime no see." I smiled.

"I know right I forgot that my little-big cousin would be going to the same school as me," He gave me a big smile.