𝟐| 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

A few weeks of school had gone past. I was always hanging out with Kotaro in class and the halls from time to time.

I, Emi, and Akari were constantly together. When it came to class with Akaashi, I never said a word to him. I pretended like he never existed.

In the halls, I would see him with Mai and her friends. They would be laughing and he would walk her to class. It hurt to watch, but he didn't know I even existed, so why be upset?

I also found out that I and Daiki have a class together. And of course, he sat right next to me.

He would constantly flirt and tried to gain my attention, I wouldn't mind it sometimes, but it would bother me at a certain point.

Today was Friday, and the school's volleyball team had a game. I, Emi, and Akari all decided to go.

After going home to change out of my school uniform, I put on a black long sleeve v-neck crop top, with black Nike leggings, and my black cat Jordan 4's.

We headed back to the school for the match. The gym was packed, but ended up finding good seats near the front.

"Hey, y/n there's Akaashi and Bokuto!" Emi yelled.

"Stop fucking yelling, Emi" Akari yelled at the blond.

"My bad," she quickly apologized.

I looked at Akaashi as he sipped his water. Sweat dripping from his forehead.

As I watched him, Mai walked towards him, she told him something causing him to smile and nod his head, and after that, she walked away.

Kotaro then walked towards him, shook him by his shoulders, and gave the boy a big smile.

Kotaro then looked over toward where the crowd sat, it looked like he was looking for someone. His hands are still on Akaashi's shoulders when he then spots you.

"Y/n!" Kotaro had yelled my name making Akaashi turn in my direction. My face had turned red from embarrassment.

"Shit," I said to myself as I watched him fan his hand, gesturing for me to come over.

I looked at Emi and Akari, "Please come with me," I begged. They saw how desperate I was and came with me.

"Hey, guys!" Kotaro greeted us as Akaashi stood beside him. Kotaro pulled me into a hug, hugging me tightly.

"Hey, y/n I'm happy you came," he said looking down at me.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," I smiled.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Akaashi staring at me, I wanted to honestly crumble.

Kotaro then released me from his hug and hugged Emi, "you look good, Emi!" Kotaro blushed when he said that.

I looked between the two and I could tell something was going on and by the look on Akari's face, she could tell too.

Just when Bokuto was about to hug Akari she stepped back holding up her hand creating space between them.

"Hi...Bokuto," She said very half-heartedly.

I'll pull her to the side later.

Kotaro could feel the energy she was giving him and refrained from hugging her. "Hey, Akari,"

I've told Kotaro many times about how Akari felt about him, but being Kotaro he never paid her feelings any attention.

"So, guys this is my right-hand man, my best friend, my brother from another mother! Akaashi, Keji." Kotaro smiled as he held his friend tightly beside him.