𝟑 |𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"Hey, Konoha senpai! Sure you can walk me," I smiled at him. "Hey, guys I'm walking Y/n home, I see you guy's tomorrow," he yelled, and we both waved goodbye.

"Hm, you guys think Konoha has a thing for my cousin?" Bokuto asked his teammates. "I mean how could he not? Bokuto, your cousin is hot," Washio commented.

This got Akaashi's attention,   Hm, Konoha likes y/n?

Walking with Konoha senpai was nice. The sun was a nicely setting, casting a beautiful light against our skin, creating warmth during this cold fall evening.

"Hey, y/n I'm glad you let me walk you home," he said smiling to himself.

He was happy to be able to walk me, how cute.

"I'm happy to have you walk me," I smiled at him. His hand had brushed against mine, and though it was a light touch I could feel the warmth.

"Y/n your hand is really cold, do you want to put your hand in my pocket?" He said putting his head to the side. "Um, sure." He took my hand and slid it into his warm pocket. He held my hand as it sat in his jacket pocket.

"I hope you don't mind that I hold your hand," he used his other hand to rub his neck, he was blushing.

"I don't mind at all," once we reached my place, my hand still in his pocket I turned to him, "Thank you for walking me, Senpai," I gave him a light smile.

"Of course, no problem." We stood there looking into each other's eyes taking in this sweet moment.

"So, we have a group chat for volleyball, I can put you in since you're part of the team," I came back to reality and moved my hand from his pocket, and grabbed my phone.

"Thank you, I would like that." We exchanged numbers and he quickly added me to the group chat.

"I'll text something in a minute so you can see it. But, I'll see you Monday, good night," I walked towards him, and being the flirt I am I kissed him on the cheek to say thank you.

"Night, Konoha. Thank you again," I turned and walked into the house.

I closed the door and noticed that no one was home.

I was now in the comfort of my bed with my girl Yuki. We were watching Netflix and ate our snacks.

I had already FaceTimed my hoes and I told them about what happened today. They hyped me up saying that Akashi was missing out. As the next episode started to play I got a text.

4lifers🏐

Konoha😗
Y/n?
Can you see the GC?

Y/n
Yurrrr!!
Yea I can see it😂

Big-little bro Kotaro🦉
Yurrr!!!
Welcome to the volleyball gc hoe!

Big-little bro Kotaro🦉Yurrr!!!Welcome to the volleyball gc hoe!