𝟖| 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒...𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

After winning our practice match, I and the team decided to hang out. A celebratory movie night! At Kotaro's!

"MOVIE NIGHT AT MY PLACE!" Kotaro yelled as we exited the bus.

Akaashi quickly grabbed our bags.

"You want to go?" He placed our bags in his trunk.

"Sure, I wouldn't want to miss it,"

"She can't miss it, you're not allowed!" Kotaro picked me up and squeezed me to death.

"Alright! I gotta be alive for me to go," He let go of me and opened the car door for me.

"I'll see you at the house," I smiled before hopping in the car.

———

I and Akaashi's decided to go grab some snacks at the convenience store before heading over to Kotaro's.

"Hm...Should we get ice cream?" We stood in the middle of the ice cream aisle.

"Why not, which one should we get?" I stared at him while he looked over all the flavors.

"Man, I don't know. How about cookies and cream," he picked it up and added it to our basket.

"Akaashi,"

We walked to the next isle

"Yea, what's up?" He looked down at me. Not stopping.

"You have to stop getting so jealous. You know I'm not going anywhere." I smirked.

"Yea, I know but I know how guys are. It just sometimes pisses me off. I want you all to myself." He pulled me in close, placing a kiss on my head.

"To be honest with you, I wanted you to say no to going to Kotaro's." He looked me dead in my eyes. He picked up a few chips and drinks.

"Why?" I tipped my head to the side.

"Because we'll be around a bunch of guys. You'll be looking cute as always in your oversized shirt and shorts. Kotaro will invite Kuroo and Oikawa. And now that I just said that those two are coming, now I don't want you to go. Can't we just stay at my place or something," he turned to me, with pleasing eyes.

Damn this boy was desperate.

And I haven't been to his house yet... I'm a little intrigued.

But he needs to learn how to get over this. Which I don't think he ever will.

Got dammit

"How about this, tonight we'll go to Kotaro's movie night and then tomorrow we can go on another date," He rolled his eyes and let out a loud sigh.

"Ugh, fine." He dragged his feet down the aisle to the checkout.

" Akaashi get it together," I laughed

———

We finally made it to Kotaro's, as we stood at the door I could hear the many waves of laughter inside.

"This is gonna be fun," I tried to lighten the mood since Akaashi was still sulking.

Big ass baby.

"Mhm," was all he said. "Cheer up you whore," I poked his side.

"ACK!"

"Don't do that," I laughed, holding onto my stomach.

"It's not that fucking funny," he rolled his eyes. I continued laughing.

"Can someone open the damn door? Actually, we can leave," he turned around, but before he could get too far I grabbed his hand. That held on to the bags from the convenience store.