𝟕 | 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐎

WARNING A LITTLE BIT OF SMUT🤭

———
He wants me to come in. I stood there behind the door. I had finally built up the confidence to open the door. I peek my head into the bathroom. I saw Akaashi's silhouette in the shower. The steam blocked my vision. "Yes?" What does he need help with?

"Come in first," He said it differently this time, it sounded...seductive. Ya, I think he wants meee! I fully walked into the bathroom and sat on the sink. The bathroom was hot, from Akashi's hot shower. The steam and the smell of my body wash wrapped me into a blanket.

"Yes, Akaashi?" I gave back the same energy he gave me earlier. "Get in," Was all he said. I was shocked, but an invitation is an invitation. I slowly took off my practice clothes and slowly got into the shower with him. " I'm in,"

Akaashi turned around and faced me as the water hit his back. I thought Akaashi was fine with clothes on, but without them...that was a different story.

The water dripped down his biceps, his abs, and his beautiful jawline. And as my eyes went lower I was surprised by the size of his dick. He was a shower and not a grower that's for sure.

"You like what you see?" he smirked. " Because I do," His eyes were set low and full of lust.

"Let me wash you up. Come stand in front of me." He moved to the side so I can be closer to the water. He took my loofah and lathered it in soap. He started washing my back and my neck, using the other hand to lift my chin as my wet body laid back against him.

He then moved down to my breast and washed them in a circular motion. I knew I was wet from the shower, but I was wet for a different reason.

As he cleaned under my breast, I could feel something poking me from behind.

I guess he's enjoying this as much as I am.

He went down further washing my tummy. As he did that I got impatient and I snaked my hand behind me, grabbing his dick. Akaashi let out a big breath. "Y/n," he whimpered. "Hm, is this what you needed help with?" I began to pump his hard dick in my hand. His breathing picked up, "fuck, yes" he smirked. I let go and I turned around, now facing him. "Let's go finish this in my room," I stepped out of the shower and went to my room. Leaving him aching for more.

I sat on my bed in my towel waiting for Akaashi. He finally came to my room, with just his towel on.

He stood in front of me, towering over me. He bent down and started kissing me. I bit his lip, entering my tongue into his mouth. I leaned back onto the bed, as Akaashi followed. His knee was in between my legs.

I moaned in between our kisses. Akaashi then moved down to my neck kissing and sucking. Leaving marks all down my neck. As he did that he opened my towel, revealing what hid underneath.

He sat up and looked over my laid-out body, "You're so fucking beautiful." He held my breast in his hands and squeezed them, a moan escaping my lips.

I've never seen Akaashi like this. Mr we're taking things slow.

He started sucking on my nipples, and my breathing picked up. He kissed down my body. I was fine until he reached my clit. He started sucking on it, licking up the wetness from earlier. "Akaashi!" I moaned. I've never felt like this before. It felt so good.