twø

"What about Isabella and Wednesdays therapy sessions?" Mother asks Weems. I hate therapy, it's a waist of time. The last time we went together our therapist went insane. Literally. "We have a therapist in town, Dr. Kinbott. She will be taking care of them, although she requests that they will be having their sessions separately." Weems replies. Are you kidding me. The only enjoyable thing about therapy is Wednesday haunting the therapist.

"Isabella and Wednesday never been separated before. The last time that happened at a daycare, Isabella sawed of there hands. She was only three. It was one of my proudest moments of her." Mother states. I remember that day vividly. It was the only time mother and father actually payed attention to me instead of Wednesday.

"Let's go show your room, shall we? We are a bit tight in space so you two will be splitting a side." Weems says as we walk towards the dormitory. So far this place looks okay, no bright colours and kids kissing at every corner. The one thing I will not be wearing is their uniforms though. Black and vibrant purple? No. Those colours are a terrible combination. "This is it." As she swung the door open I think I had whiplash. WHO was our roommate. This room is obnoxious. Hideous. I think I'm going to puke.

I need a different room now. Who in the hell would want a room looking like this? "This is Enid, your roommate." Enid. A colourful room to match a colourful girl. I cannot stand this. The girl tries then tries to hug both of us but we step back. This can't possibly be the room we have to stay in. I will actually die and Wednesday is thinking the same thing.

"I ordered both of you special uniforms. Enid can you show them around and pick up the uniforms?" Weems said and Enid nods skipping away. Did this girl eat a rainbow-

As we walk around the school, she seems to be giving us a history lesson on what's happening here, boring. All I found out was that she's a werewolf. The queen of the school is Bianca and Xavier goes here, a boy that Wednesday and I known a very long time ago. Once we get our outfits we go to say are final goodbyes to the family.

Father sends us a fair-well and Pugsley hugs us. "If someone ever bugs you Pugsley, tell me immediately. I will kill them before they can even scream. Don't let them bother you. Do you understand." I tell Pugsley sternly then Wednesday turns to talk to him.

"Go wait in the car boys, let me talk to the girls." Mother says. I wonder what she has to say. "You cannot run away from here. The minute you darken one of the family members doorsteps they will tell me." Wednesday they replies with one of her cleaver snarky comments. Mother then pulls out a necklace and give it to Wednesday. I turn around awkwardly not wanting to hear whatever they are saying.

Once they are finished talking mother hands us a cristal ball and we start to walk away until mother finally calls out to me. For a second I thought she forgot about me. Wednesday left and it was only us standing there. "My darling Isabella. Look out for Wednesday will you. Her ghoulish temper gets the best of her sometimes but most importantly make something terrible for yourself Isabella. You are a talented girl. This place will either devour you or you will devour it. Make it your peasant. Don't be afraid to separate yourself from Wednesday and become your own individual woman that you're meant to be. Bye" "Fair well mother."

Well at least Wednesday and I don't have to wear those hideous purple uniforms. Ours is full black. As I sit in our dorm I watch Wednesday peel off the colourful print off our side of the room. It's not enough colour removed from the room though. I use my telekinesis power (my powers include telekinesis, mind control, mind reading, telepathy, healing ability, hexes, flight, and the list goes on. It's draining really, to tell everyone a never ending list.) to move book shelves blocking the view of Enid's part of the room. I also block myself of from Wednesdays view as well. I prefer being alone and alone I will be. Locked away with all my books just how I like it.

"What have you done to my room!" Enid yells. "It isn't just your room now. We divided up the space." We say at the same time. I go back into my nook and watch through my peeping hole Wednesdays and Enid's conversations. Enid then starts to play this terrible music. I stood up and stormed out of my section. "Turn of that music at once." I say with a slight snare in my voice. I was to engulfed in my own rage the only think I hear was, "catch these claws." And her rainbow nails grew longer. Like those sharp nails could do any damage to me.

I always get my way and this won't be any different. My eyes turn crimson red and look like flames are spewing out of them. Enid takes a step back and I repeat my words slower more stern this time, "turn off the music now." Before more things can escalate Wednesday steps in front of me to calm me down. This happens way to much. I turn around to go back to my section of the room but a woman comes through the door.

"Hey girls. I have a gift for you. This flower made me think of both of you." She says. "The black dahlia." I say grabbing the flower. "You know it?" "Of course we do, it's named after our favourite unsolved murder." I grab the flower and bring it into my nook. Wednesday knows flowers are more of my thing and is more than pleased to let me keep it. Not wanting to listen to this woman to leave, who is giving me bad (not good bad but bad bad) vibes, I go to bed.

A/N
The last two chapter were just made for me to get the base down. The next chapter onwards will be more focused individually on just Isabella and follow less of the show plot. Hope you all enjoy :D