thrēė

Wednesday and I walk towards our next class, fencing. We are wearing all black gear which looks so cool if you ask me. I walk behind Wednesday slightly to the side as I normally do. One thing I learned is that you can't out shine Wednesday. We come to a holt and Wednesday starts a fight with Bianca. Both of their fencing skills need loads of work.

Wednesday and I never had our fencing lessons together. It was always her first then me and our coach was always anger after teaching Wednesday, after all she is the queen of snarky comments. He would take his anger out on me. He would beat me into shape. Making us fence without gear and I would always end up bleeding. I never told anymore about this because if I can even beat him how could I be an Addams. My parents are amazing at it so I should be too. After I couldn't take it anymore I trained, harder then I ever did before until I could finally outsmart the teacher. I was the best. Even better the Wednesday but I would never tell her that.

As their fight comes to an end, Wednesday says, "masks of, first one to draw blood wins." That's when I quickly step in. I know Wednesday can't win so being the good sister I am I step in for her. "Go against me. Same rules. Don't say your to scared are you?" Giving her a slight smirk.

Unlike Wednesday who doesn't show emotion at all, I like to manipulate it. It helps me get my way much easier then showing none at all. With me you never know if it is really or not just how I like it.

Bianca rolls her eyes and puts her sword up. At first I parented to be a beginner to find her weaknesses which only take a couple seconds. She is impulsive and is not quick on her feet. If I get her anger enough it will be an easy win. "You know something about bees, once you pull out the stinger they are dead." She jumps at me but I quickly duck slicing her cheek open. "I win." I say smirkingly before walking of to find Wednesday. She couldn't even watch me after I saved her butt.

I find her in the least likely pace she would be, the infirmary with Xavier Thorpe. "What happened to her?" I state. Wednesday isn't careless. "A statue was about to crush her but luckily I managed to push her out of the way in time." He says glancing down at her looking truly worried. He has always been to nice. "I remember you, Xavier. I saw you at a funeral. Wednesday and I saved you from getting cremated." I giggle. Okay weird thing to giggle about but you can't deny how stupid can someone be to be in that situation. He gave me a knowing smile. Just then Wednesday woke up and stormed out of the room. I wonder what got her panties in a twist.

It's a new day, but it starts of wrong. We have therapy now. Principle Weems drives us there and we decided that I will go first, more like Wednesday decided but that's alright with me. Dr.Kinbott, the therapist name. She reminds me of Sid the Sloth and no one can change my opinion on that. She tries to get me to 'open up' but when someone tells you to do something it almost always wants to do the opposite so we sit there is silence.

Finally that dreadful hour is over. Dr.Kinbott signs, "Same time next week. You have to open yourself up, Isabella. It's not good to keep in all your emotions." As I walk back to the car, Wednesday goes inside and Principle Weems drives me back to school. On her way there she tell me that I must join at least one club. Obviously I was going to join clubs. I don't live under a rock.

As I went from club to club nothing seemed to click. Until I saw Xavier who was the president of the archery club. "Hey Isabella! Are you thinking of joining? Archery is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. You grab the arrow pull back, aim then fire." I watch as his shot misses thé center by a couple inches. For someone who is the president he is surprisingly bad. "Let me try." He gives me the bow and our hands brush against one another. I pick up three of the apples as well and throw them up in the air. I then shoot the arrow and it goes flying threw all the apples and hits the target dead in the center. I give him a smile for walking away.

I'm probably going to be joining the archery club.

Xavier POV

I watch as Isabella comes near me. I always tend to get nervous when she is around. It's something about her that makes her so terrifying yet the most interesting person in the world. It's so easy to get lost in her eyes.

I try my best to impress her as I shoot the arrows. It was only about thirty minutes ago before her twin sister was also here. She had amazing aim but you cannot expect any lower from Wednesday. Yet when Isabella shot her arrow she was even better then Wednesday. I noticed that she is better at loads of things then Wednesday but never takes the credit for it. She just lives in her sisters shadow.

As I gave her the bow our hands brushed one another butterflies filled my stomach. I can't help but feel the same feelings I had for her all those years ago when I saw her at my grandmothers funeral. How could I feel anything for her though? We barely talk and she shows little to none interest in me. Everybody knows about her dangerous witchy powers and that we should stay away from her but should I listen or should I follow my feelings which are still a bit foggy.

My muse. The only nights I get anyway from the horrendous monster haunting me are with her. My safe place but why?