šīx

I wake up tied to a chains in the middle of the woods. My arms hung up and my head was down low. At least the bag was gone from my head but now a new problem sprouted. "Isabella, Wednesday told me that you were getting quite angry today. Your parents warned us about your anger, about your power. They said if you ever get too angry you need to relieve it and the only way to do that is with torture."

What. No. No. No. No. I can't. Not again.

"No they are lying. You know that Addams. Torture doesn't literally mean torture. Wednesday wouldn't want me tortured and besides I'm not angry. I'm calm, calmer then calm just please don't." I say with a slight quiver in my voice. Addams are never supposed to say please. My parents would be so disappointed in me, they already are. I can take this, I can do it again. "It must be done Isabella I hope you understand. It will stop once you let all your power out. Once I see your boom of red fly above the trees then it will stop. Goodbye." I watch as principle Weems goes, leaving me alone with a masked figure holding a whip, electrocution machine and a bat. This is going to hurt like a bitch.

I will hold in my screams for as long as I can.

I am not weak.
I am not weak.
I am not weak.
I am not weak.
I am not weak.
I am not weak.
I am not weak.
I am not weak.
I am weak... no.
I am not weak.
I am weak-

I let out a piercing scream. Once he got the electric whip out I was done. If only I could just let out all the power they asked. If only I was better.

Xavier's POV

I wait in the arts room for Isabella but she doesn't show. Did she ditch me? The one girl I actually like ditches me. What is wrong with me, no- nothing is wrong with me, what is wrong with her. How could she. Im angry, beyond angry actually.

I go up the Wednesdays dorm and knock on the door. Luckily she answers, "Wednesday, do you know where Isabella is? She said she would meet me in the art room but never showed. I looked everywhere but couldn't find her." As I look into Wednesdays eyes I see a flicker of pain cross it. What happened? Wednesdays mask of emotion never slips. "She's gone, at least for a while. I told principle Weems and that see was in a bad mood so she took her out to blow off some steam in the forest. I suggest you don't go looking for her though. It will be dangerous." After that Wednesday immediately slams my door and every time I knock she ignores it. What does she mean it will be dangerous out? Screw it I need to find Isabella.

As I venture of into the woods for hours I find absolutely nothing. I was about to give up but then I heard this scream. This loud terrible scream which sounds familiar. Not the scream itself but the steadiness and emotionlessness behind it. It was her and I needed to save her now. I run as fast as I can tripping on bushes until I finally spot her. She is tied up to two trees her head is low and she is covered in blood. I also see someone wearing a black mask torture her. Why would someone do something this cruel.

I yell out to her and her eyes dart towards me. I see embarrassment in her eyes? I can stair at her for to long because the pain she is going through is crushing me. I was about to rush towards her and untie her but than I hear another familiar voice, Principle Weems, "You shouldn't be out here Xavier it's dangerous." How can she say something like that when Isabella is literally being tortured in front of us. "We have to help Isabella. Look."

Principle Weems shakes her head but before anything can happen she pulls me to the ground and a blast of red magic burst from Isabella, it takes out everything in its path. Luckily we managed not to get hurt but what about her? Is she okay.

Principle Weems and I run to Isabella, I expected her to be pasted out or at least bleeding and weak from the torture but she is not. All her wounds are healed and she looks as good as new, no- she doesn't, something about her seems cold, distant even.

"Mr. Weems, if you ever pull something like that again I will kill you in your sleep." Isabela says coldly, not daring to glance in my direction. I watch as she walks away. I am to shocked to even move. What just happened.

One thing I know for sure is that I need to follow Isabella before something goes out of hand.

Isabella's POV

I'm furious, to think that will relieve my stress is absolutely crazy. I am so mad, mad doesn't even describe the words I feel right now. The worst part is Xavier saw it. Why can't people leave me alone when I want to be alone but instead they always abandon me when I need the most.

I am going to beat Wednesdays ass. As a matter of fact, I am actually going to beat anyones ass whole steps in my way. I cannot take this school any longer.

A/N

HONESTLY I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART- IDK WHAT IM GONNA DO ABOUT THE FIGHT YETT BUT ONE THING I KNOW IS THAT SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN AND SOMEONES HONNA END UP IN A HOSPITAL BED LMAOOOO.

BYEEE