ēłëvêñ

We rush back to the school seeing it in flames. I still had a slight limp and was very weak but I needed to save everyone, save my sister. "Xavier get everyone out of the school now." I say to him in a hurry, "Isabella, your weak you can't do anything. You have to get medical help immediately." He says worried. I give him the best smile I can sum up before walking off.

My powers are somewhat coming back but they are trying to keep me alive and standing by healing my body, not that I am complaining. I walk to the middle of the school and that's where I spot Wednesday. A gun is pointed at her as she bleeds from her forehead.

Before even seeing who is aiming at her, I jump in front of her, using the rest of the magic I have to throw the person backwards. I collapsed on the floor but hopefully they did too. Wednesday immediately comes down on the floor hugging me. Wow. I only needed to save her life two times for her to finally appreciate me. Her happiness only last for a second soon turning into worry as I slowly begin to black out again. What is with me and passing out. For someone who is supposed to be strong I sure am very weak. It's depressing really. My eyes shut and I am consumed by darkness once more.

I wake up to a group of people crowding around me. I hear a hush whisper pass around them saying, "she awake." Well at least I know I'm not dead yet. Once my vision finally appears fully I can see people who I never meet before. I feel someone gripping my hand. I look up at the boy who is holding it with confusion. I look at them all with confusion. Who- who are these people.

I spring up almost immediately. My eyes blaring red. "Get the hell away from me." I say lowly with so much venom laced in my voice. Why am I in a hospital bed. They all look at me with shock and worry. Sadness flashes through all their eyes as well. "Honey, we're your family. And this is your friend remember? Your an Addams. Your Isabella Addams." The lady with black hair tells me. Of course I know who I am and the more I look at the lady the more familiar she seams.

"Mother?" I say as I watch her sigh in relief. "You remember all of them to don't you dear?" As I stare at the rest of there faces I- I don't know who they are. The more I stare at them the greater my headache grows. I shake my head no. Still slowly walking backwards with my eyes glowing red. All of them have slight tears in there eyes. What is going on right now. "Mother, I want to go home. Now." I say and she immediately walks towards me while no one else dares thankfully.

She leads me out of the building and everyone gives me weird stares. What is wrong with all these people. I wait patient at the car as I wait for Mother and the rest of my supposed family to come but then that same boy, Xavier, comes to meet me.

"Isabella, it's me, Xavier? Do you really not remember me, please say you do." The boy says to me with a quiver in his voice. Whoever this Xavier is he must get his emotions in check. It is really quite pathetic if you ask me. "I don't know who you are and I don't care. Leave me alone." I say and is see all sorts of emotions flash through his eyes. As I turn around to enter the car, seeing the rest of my family go in, the boys says one last to me, "I- I love you Isabella." And with that I shut the door and we drive off.

Who was that boy? And why did he say he loved me. Whatever the reason is, I must straighten other things first. Who are these supposed family of mine and what caused me to be in that hospital bed?

The End

N/A

Well looks like y'all have to wait for the next season of Wednesday to find out what happens, or maybe not-😏
But unfortunately this is the end of my book I hope you all enjoyed it. Byee