tēñ

I wake up in an empty room, not like a bedroom but a cold room which you would find in old warehouse almost. Welp at least I am still alive but I must warn Wednesday about Tyler. Do you think any of them even know I'm gone? I try to move but restrains hold me back. Those won't be a problem to take of but first I need to check my surroundings. I then find I'm in a stone like building with a cement square in the middle of the room. Is that a coffin? Huh. I immediately bust my restraints of with ease, the only thing that unsettles me is the giant cut running across my hand spilling out my crimson blood. Before I can look at it any longer I hear a familiar grunt.

"Wednesday?" I say running over to the voice only to notice her bleeding out on the floor. "This was Tyler wasn't it." I say in panic but at this point she can no longer talk so she semi nodded her head. "Don't close you eyes Wednesday." I tell her as I rest my hands upon her bleeding wound. I close my eyes and release my energy into her. I have never done this before but I must save my sister.

I start to get weak but I can see the wound starting to clear I have to withstand just a bit longer. I must- I need to...

I fall lightly on the floor as o struggle to catch my breath before I can see if Wednesday is better she is up and running once again. I try to stand up and follow her but I only manage a little while before collapsing on the ground in the middle of the forest. I try to stand up again but I am much to weak. No not like this is all I can think. I can't die like this, not without a fight. I struggle to stand up once again but I fall almost immediately and this time with a thud.

I hear running in the woods and the sound is getting closer to me if only I could move. Just a couple more meters then I will be concealed in the darkness of the bushes. I start to panic but I know it is useless I cannot do anything. I can barely get out a pump of magic after basically bring Wednesday back from the dead. A little thank you would be nice.

I feel this comforting hands around my waist? Pulling me off the ground and onto there shoulder. "Hey... Isabella can you hear me? Please say you can hear me... I-I thought you were dead- everyone did." I look over at this mysterious figure and see a blurry outline of a familiar ling haired boy. "Xavier?" I question and he quickly nods his head in reply. I hug him immediately. It was just an instinct at this point and I have no clue why.

He doesn't see my hug coming so we topple on the ground. Being around him makes me already feel ten times strong. As I lie on top of him we stare into each others eyes. I missed those eyes even though it felt like yesterday when I last saw them, I somehow new it has been a lot longer than that. "I missed you so much Isabella." Xavier whispers which I almost miss. As I stare into his eyes I feel a sort of pull causing me to closer our faces. Now are noses are touching and I can see a giant grin spread across his face and is most like après on mine as well.

I feel a tingle on my lips and I realize he in kissing me and I am kissing him back. I think I am enjoying it. He definitely is considering he has a slight bonner or maybe it is just a chunky stick that is on the ground poking me.

We start making out at this point and he flipped me over so he is on the top and I felt the world stop. How perfect can this possibly be. That is until I see a hand walking around. Is that thing? What is he doing here? I immediately call out to thing and Xavier looks at him to. "How come you never told me you were here." I say angrily. Great another thing Wednesday kept a secret from me but this time I cannot help but feel not that mad because Xavier's hand is in mine.

It is so peaceful for almost a second until Xavier realizes why he actually came out into the woods. To stop the pilgrim man and a professor? How odd. Maybe that's why Wednesday was in a big rush. Still slightly mad that she just ditched me like that but what can you do.

Well there is only one way to find out.