Føūr

The parade was happening today and I absolutely did not want to go. I didn't want to hear all tho use screeching sounds of laughter or all those bright colours but attendance was mandatory. I walked in by Wednesday as always although she was being weird, not normal weird though. I saw her look over at the coffee shop boy I have seen around and start walking over to him before I grabbed her wrist, "Where are you going and who the hell is that norm?" She rolls her eyes before telling me to get lost.

That's what you get for trying to be a good sister I guess. I sit on the bench when this dude I remember from fencing, Rowan, comes over to me looking a bit shaky. "Are you alright?" I say in a monotone voice. He just nods his head but I quickly dismiss that and read his thoughts. Although I am normally completely against that, desperate times resort to desperate measures.

I got to kill her Wednesday or... or should I kill Isabella? She right here. They look almost identical. How do we even know for sure the drawing is her?

"What drawing?" I ask him hearing enough of this nonsense. "N-nothing." He says before running off. I need to follow him. I run towards him as her sprints towards the woods. I also notice Wednesday is following him as well. Before I could reach it towards the woods two hands grip my waist. I spin around to punch this mysterious person until I notice is Xavier.

"Where are you running off to?" "I'm a bit busy right now Xavier." "Oh- uhmmm might I ask what your doing? Please don't say it has anything to do with Rowan." He says back to me. Why shouldn't I follow Rowan? He does want me and my sister killed but that's the fun in it. "It has everything to do with Rowan. I must go but I will see you around." I say not giving him time to reply as I bolt into the woods.

When I enter I see a monster standing over Rowen eating his guts. I raise my hand grabbing him with my power. As red flows around him I tell Wednesday to get someone immediately because I can't hold him for that long. She stands up and starts running away.

As I look into the monsters eyes, I see no remorse but I also see a glimpse of recognition. The monster knows who I am, but how? He fights against my restrains and I start to fell my strength weaken. The last thing I remember is the monster staring into my eyes debating weather or not they should kill me.

Beep.
Beep.
Beep.

What in the hell is that annoying sound. I slowly open my eyes, sitting up. I am sitting in the hospital wing, the same spot Wednesday was with the same person staring down at me, Xavier. "Hello?" I ask him. Why is he here? "Your up! You got everyone worried here. Please don't tell me you have the same story as Wednesday. You know? Rowan getting killed by a monster in the woods." Xavier spoke calmly as if he was talking to a child. "Wednesday isn't lying. That's what happened. Did you not see his body- it was ripped to shreds." I say hopping out of bed but quickly realize my mistake. I as about to fall over but then he caught me. "You should probably lie back down. Before you fall on your face." He chuckled. How embarrassing.

I left the room immediately, wanting to find Wednesday and figure this whole thing out but instead I walk head first into principle Weems. It's just one embarrassing thing after another. "Isabella, since resent events, I have decided that it would be better if you had a different dorm separated from Wednesday. You are now in the NightWing and you get your room by yourself. We already moved you things." She says. What. The. Hell. Why would she do this. Wednesday and I have never been separated before, if you get one you automatically get the other.

I walk towards my new dorm even more gloomy then I normally am. I guess this is what I wanted tho. To be alone. As I enter my dorm is exactly how I like it. No colour. No roommate. No loud noises. But I need to find Wednesday.

I look everywhere she would possibly be but I saw no sight of her until I spotted her with Enid. As they decorate a canoe? That can't be right? Why would Wednesday be doing that.

"Hello," I say watching Wednesday spin around slowly, "What happened to that boy? We saw him die. I can't be going insane yet." Wednesday stairs at me intensely. "He did die but none of that concerns you Isabella. Continue doing what you are doing and leave me alone."

How dare she. We have done everything together and now all of a sudden she wants nothing to do with me. Leaving me to go mad on my own. There is a monster out there and we need to figure out what that thing is. There is so much we have yet to figure out but now she wants to leave me. Maybe some mysteries are better unsolved.

I watch as Wednesday walks off leaving me with Enid. She starts blabbering again, "I need to win the Poe Cup. Please can you help us, Isabella, pleasssee." I guess I have nothing better to do. So let the games begin. I grabbed a paintbrush and started working.

Wednesdays POV

Why did Rowan want to kill me and Isabella? What was that monster? All questions that I will get answers to in time. But for now I need to distract Isabella. She cannot get hurt from this. This is a job I need to do alone so we can both leave this hell hole of a school.

N/A
I knoww this chapter isn't that good lmao don't judge but anywaysss. Who do you all ship Wednesday with? I swear if you say Tyler I will behead you...

Anyways byee