ñïñē

As I'm in the woods I cry. I cry my black little heart out. I curse out this school, Xavier, Enid, Wednesday and my parents. I want to go home. Maybe if I run fast enough I can make it to the train station and take the late train. So many maybes and what ifs flood my mine until I spot it. The monster that killed Rowan and is haunting Xavier. I watch as it creeps behind the trees. The more I look at it the goofyer it is. It looks like a mix of the zombies from plants vs zombie and Sméagol from lord of the rings.

That one moment I am laughing at that thing causes it to pounce at me. Oh shit. My eyes glow red and I throw a red ball at it knocking it to the tree. I am not prepared for this. I barely practiced my magic and there is nothing useful here for a weapon. I'm basically defenceless. No I can't think like that.

I throw magic at it left right and center but I'm beginning to tire out and that thing is still blowing hard hits on me. I can't die like this.

The monster scratches me across the chest and I bleed everywhere. At least if I die I have to warn Wednesday about what, I don't know yet. I turn back to the monster but it is no longer the big eyed thing but the boy from the coffee shop. Wednesdays boyfriend?

"How stupid can you be? To come out into the woods all alone." He says looking down at me with a satisfied smirk. He continues to rant about his master plan but he pays no attention to me. I use the last of my strength to use my own blood and spell out its Tyler on the bark on a tree behind me before I black out. Is this how I die? Pathetic.

Wednesdays POV

I watch as Xavier comes running out towards me telling me that Isabella ran into the woods, alone. I immediately follow. I hope nothing bad happened to her, truthfully.

We walk out about a half a mile into the woods and that where I spot blood. Blood everywhere. I run to the spot immediately and see Isabella's black glaces broken on the floor along with her phone. Beside me Xavier is losing his mind.

Please tell me nothing happened to you Isabella. Mother and father will kill me and I would kill myself. You are my one and only sister. I am supposed to protect you. Whatever this monster is, I will find and kill it. For my sister and everyone else it hurt.

The End...

A/N

JKJKJK ITS NOT THE END:D
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER