TITANIC by James Cameron

This movie in my opinion is one of the greatest fictional love stories ever told. I've watched it more than 50 times and was lucky enough to watch it in theatre when it was re-released in 3D. It was a dream come true as I was a little girl when it first released and therefore missed out on the big screen experience, and titanic is one of the first movies which created this new genre of big screen experience movies, a 3D without really being one.

The story of Jack and Rose as they come of age set against the backdrop of one of the most beautifully horrific catastrophes of the 20th century.

No movie has made me cry as much as this even after 15 years of watching it.

My Fav Scenes: Well the entire movie is made up of beautiful shots, it's impossible to choose but if I have to narrow it down, these ones are heartbreakingly beautiful-(WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD)

1. When Jack & Rose are evading Cal's bodyguard a moment when they run by the ship's engines

2. Jack and Rose dancing to bagpiper music.

3.When Rose Realises Jack is dead & lets go him, jack floating down into the deep sea.

4. When rose stands before the statue of liberty.

5. When the older rose throws the heart of the ocean into the sea.

6. When old rose goes to sleep and her life after titanic is depicted in pictures against the beautiful music and a young rose reunites with jack at the grand staircase applauded by those who perished in the titanic mishap.

7. The iconic rendezvous scene on the bow at sunset.

I give this movie 4.5/5 stars (0.5 deducted for the most heartwrenching ending in the history of world cinema) Click on the vote star button if you like this movie and feel free to share your thoughts or any memory attached with this movie ;p