Chapter 1

2 girls walking the school hall one of them looking down to not make eye contact. The other holding the others hand dragging her along staring in the eyes of other. "I'm not sure who twisted idea it was. To put hundred of adolescents in underfunded schools. Run by people whose dreams were crushed years ago. But I admire the sadism." All the sudden the school bell ran as the 2 girls kept walking the hall when all the sudden they both saw a group of jocks laughing near lockers. They walked towards that area to see a locker with marker all over it and one of the girls opened it to see a boy tucked in there. The boy fell out and the other girls eyes widened leaned down grabbing the apple from the boys mouth. "I want names." The girl standing said when the boy said, "I don't know who they were, honest. It happened so fast." The girl standing said, "Pusgley, emotion equals weakness. Pull yourself together." Pugsley looks at the girl and said, "Morguena is allowed though?" 

The girl standing said, "Mother and Father want her different but the same and you know that." When Wednesday touched Morguena's shoulder as Morguena touched Pugsley's hand. They both got a vision about who bullied their brother as they looked at each other. "Wednesday you better not be thinking what I think you're thinking." Wednesday was walking away while being chased by her twin sister when Pugsley said, "Wednesday what are you gonna do?" Wednesday stopped to look at her brother and said, "What I do best." Morguena knew that mean that she had to distract the boys for Wednesday to bring the fish. You see all the boys have caught their interest onto the younger addams. As the plan happened Wednesday was holding 2 bags while Morguena was standing beside her.

"Yo Dalton look. It's Pigsley creepy and hot sister." The boy turned around to see the 2 girls and said, "Hey Freak, sweetheart. This is a closed practice." Then Morguena spoke up and said, "The only person who can torture our brother is my sister." At that moment Wednesday was holding to bags of piranhas dropping them into the water as they both enjoyed watching the boys being nearly killed in the pool. "Nice job Wednesday." Morguena looking at Wednesday who looked back and said, "We gonna get expelled for sure." They both nodded but walked away.

A black car driving through greenery while the family was listening. A man and A women were singing along in the back while Wednesday and Morguena were watching in torture. After the man and the women kissed the women saw that her daughters were staring at them not saying anything. "Darlings, how long do you intend on giving us the cold shoulder." Wednesday eyes darkened while Morguena was just staring out the window as Wednesday said, "Lurch, please remind my parents that we are no longer speaking to them." That's when Gomez spoke up saying, "I promise you my little Viper and Raven, you will love Nevermore. Won't they Tish." Morticia looked at Gomez and said, "Of Course. It's a perfect school for them."

Morguena looked at her mother and said, "Why? Is it because it's was a perfect school for you?" Then Wednesday said, "We have no interest in following in your footsteps." Morguena said, "Becoming captain of the Fencing Team. Queen of the Dark Prom. President of the Seance Society." Morticia looked out and said, "I merely meant that finally you 2 will be among peers who understand you. Maybe Wednesday you will finally make some friends." Both of them smiling when Gomez said, "Nevermore is like no other boarding school. It's a magical place. It's where I met your mother and we fell in love." Morguena always wanted someone to love like how her parents loved each other. "You guys are making me nauseous. Not in a good way."

"Darling we aren't the ones who got you 2 expelled. That boy's family was going to file attempted murder charges. How could that have looked on your record?" Morticia spoke to Wednesday and both girls knew what it meant. "Terrible." Morguena said, "Everyone would know that Wednesday failed to get the job done."