Chapter 7

Morguena was awake in her room getting ready when the principle came in. "Miss. Wednesday please come with me to my office." This made Morguena look at Wednesday but had no sign of emotion as she walked with the principle. Morguena walked to her class and saw Enid in class so she walked up to her. "Enid!" Enid turned around and hugged her saying, "Hey your a painter right?" Morguena nodded being dragged by Enid to a canoe which made Morguena say, "Why is hell's name are you painting on a canoe?"

 Enid looked at Morguena saying, "It's for the Poe Cup." Morguena gave Enid a confused look then a girl beside Enid said, "The Poe Cup is a trial of challenges that have been happening since well forever. Hi I'm Yoko." Morguena shook her hand then started to work on the canoe helping Yoko with the front of the Canoe. "Ladies, come on. Let's work on those teeth. More Scowl! This kitty takes no prisoners. If Bianca Barclay wins again this year, I will literally scratch my own eyes out."

Yoko and Morguena rolled their eyes when we heard a voice, "I would pay to see that." Morguena then spoke, "No, you will not Wednesday Addams." Enid went over to Wednesday while Yoko nudged Morguena which made her look and Yoko pointed in a direction to see Xavier with a bow and arrow. He seemed to be practicing with a smirk and as Morguena was impressed by his talent. Yoko then said, "Go!" Morguena blushes as she put down her paint brush and walked over to him as he was working on his form. 

"You have some good form there." Xavier smiled walking over to her. "Would you like to try?" Xavier pointing to the target but Morguena looked down and said, "I wouldn't wanna impose." But Xavier grabbed Morguena's hand bring her to where she would have her shot. Xavier went behind her and helped her with her position when she shot her shot and she cheered. Xavier thought it was cute when it was time for classes and Morguena enjoyed school.

The next day Morguena was walking around and she bumped in her sister. "You meeting up with the singers?" Wednesday looked at her sister and said, "Miss. Weems thinks I should join a group to be well rounded." Morguena nodded as they walked into the court yard to see the group. "Weem's said you 2 will stop by. But to be honest, after your preformance at the Harvest Festival. The drama club will seem more Wednesday style but for you Morguena we would love to have you with us." Wednesday ignore what Bianca said and asked her, "After I passed out, who did you tell. The sheriff?" That made Bianca scoff. "You think I would trust normie cops. I went straight to Weems and let her deal with it."

"Anyway we will let Morguena do her audition then Wednesday." Morguena looked at Wednesday giving her a nod as a boy walked up to the piano.

Everyone seemed impressed even Bianca when it was Wednesday turn. Morguena plugged her ears when Wednesday opened her mouth it was a dog whistled Wednesday left.