Chapter 3

Wednesday and Morguena were standing outside as their family were leaving. Gomez walked up to them complementing them when Morticia told the boys to go wait in the car. Morticia walked up. "Any plans of you running away ends now. I've alerted all the family to contact me if or when you darkened their doorstep." Morguena stood back while Wednesday was talking to their mother. "Morguena pls come here." She walked up to her mother taking a necklace from her mothers hand. "These 2 necklaces have our initials." Morguena smiled at her mother giving her a hug as she said, "Goodbye mother." She watched her mother get into the car.

Wednesday was taking down colors on their side of the window while Morguena was decorating her bed. "What the hell did you do to my room?" Wednesday was looking at her while Morguena was finishing up. "Dividing up our room." Morguena grabbed her sewing kit while Wednesday sat down to write when Enid said, "Writing?" Morguena looked at Enid and said, "She's been writing a novel and has an hour everyday dedicated to it." Wednesday and Enid were talking so Morguena put her earphones so she doesn't hear what's happening. That when she saw boots and looked up to see a girl with a plant and she took her earphones out when the lady said, "I'm Miss Thornhill, your dorm mom." Morguena decided to ignore her and go back to sewing.

Morguena went to her 1st class which is painting where she has been enjoying. A boy came up to her seeing a house that Morguena was making and he said, "That looks beautiful. I'm Ajax and you must be Morguena. Wednesday twin if I am correct?" Morguena looked at Ajax smiling. "You look nothing like your sister." That when a teacher called out, "Morguena go to the nurses office. Wednesday said that you can help with her cut or whatever." Morguena nodded as she quickly grabbed her stuff. "Wednesday are you alright?" Wednesday was on the chair while Morguena was taking care of her with the scratch. "Your Wednesday and Morguena right?" They looked over at him as he said, "Rowan. I know how you feel." Morguena looked at Wednesday confused when she said, "I guarantee you don't."

Rowan sighed, "My mother promised me. I'd finally fit in somewhere. I never thought it was possible to be an outcast in a school full of outcasts. But it looks like you're gonna give me a run for my money." Morguena looked between them and just said, "What happened?" Wednesday just shrugged grabbing her hand as they walked out in the rain when they heard something above them. But ignored it till it kept getting louder as they both looked up Morguena was in fear from moving but someone in time got them but both girls had a concussion.