Chapter 2

They had arrived to the school and saw hue gates saying (NEVERMORE Academy) The rain started to pour when Morticia said, "At least its turning into a beautiful day." As they were arriving to the school Morguena was in awe of the structure. The family was in the headmistress office and the women said, "Wednesday is a very certain unique name. Morguena is a very unique spelling." The lady looked at Wednesday and said, "I'm guessing it was the day you were born." Wednesday looked at the headmistress and said, "We were born Friday the 13th." Morticia said, "Her name come from a line from my favorite nursery rhyme. Wednesday's child is full of woe. As for Morguena we didn't want the girly spelling and she was in fact born 10 minutes later after Wednesday in a Morgue for they thought I died." The girls were looking sharp at the headmistress as she said, "Morticia you have always had a unique perspective of the world. Did you mother ever tell you we were roommates back in the day?"

Wednesday spoke, "And you graduated with your sanity intact. Impressive." Morguena bumped her sister in the shoulder and said, "What my sister was trying to say is. It's an honor to meet a friend of our mothers." The Headmistress spoke, "You 2 have certainly had a very interesting educational journey. 8 schools in 5 years." Morguena said, "They haven't quite build the strong school for my sister. She bets this one won't be any different." Gomez spoke up and said, "What I believe our younger daughter is trying to say is that they greatly appreciate this opportunity." The parents smiled trying to be calm while the headmistress said, "Nevermore usually doesn't accept students midterm but given both girls perfect grades and your family long history with the school, I've spoken with the board and they made an exception."

Morguena smiled but Wednesday seemed well confused by the situation. "Larissa what about Wednesday's therapy session? The court ordered them." Larissa hummed and said, "The school has a relationship with a therapist in Jericho. Morguena will be joining her as well to try to help. She can meet twice a week." Gomez said happily, "Do you hear that my storm clouds? You're in excellent hands." Wednesday said, "We'll see if she survives the 1st session. Morguena knows how I am and cannot control that part of me." Larissa smacked her lips saying, "I've assigned the girls to your mothers old dorm room. Ophelia Hall." Morticia was happy about this when Morguena realized the story and looked toward her mother and said, "Ophelia's the one who killed yourself after being driven mad by her family, correct?"

Wednesday looked at Larissa while she said, "How about we meet your new roommate?" Morguena held Wednesday hands as they walked through the halls Morguena looked at the structure. They got to a door and Larissa opened it and it was 2 side but one of them was colorful and the other side had bunkbeds. A door saw that she had roommates trotting up to them. "Howdy roomies!" Wednesday and Morguena looked at the girl and Larissa said, "Wednesday, Morguena this is Enid Sinclair." Enid looked at Wednesday with concern and asked, "Are you ok?" Morguena said, "My sister always looks half dead." Enid smiled and said, "Welcome to Ophelia Hall." She hugged Morguena but then tried to hug Wednesday but she flinched and Enid said, "Not a hugger."

"You have to excuse Wednesday. She's allergic to color." Enid sounded concerned and said, "Oh wow. What happens to you?" Morguena looked at Enid and said, "She breaks out into hives and skins falls off her bones." Larissa spoke, "Luckily, we've special ordered you a uniform." Larissa looked at Enid and said, "Enid, please take the girls to the registrar's office to pick it up as well as their schedule and give her a tour a long the way." Morguena smiled but Wednesday looked at their parents with disappointment. The 3 girls walked through the halls as Enid was talking telling the girls about the school but Wednesday was not interested but Morguena was. "I don't plan on staying for long Enid. I am sure that Morguena would love to for this is the type of thing she likes."

Enid went quiet when she said, "Maybe you can quiet a rumor that has been going on about you killing a kid at your old school." This made Morguena look down as they walked and Wednesday said, "Actually it was 2 kids but whose counting." They opened the door to a court yard when Enid said, "Welcome to the quad." Morguena smiled at the new faces hoping to maybe find a best friend and possibly a future lover. As she looked many guys stopped to stair at her and she smiled at them which made them wink at her. "The whole goth girl thing may have worked at normie school, but here things are different." Morguena stood beside Enid put her elbow out and Enid walking as Enid said, "Let me give you a wiki on Nevermore's social scene." Enid and Morguena were walking side by side. "Enid let me just say out of us I am the only person who likes to talk to others."

Enid nodded while walking. "Well, for your sister to fill up her hole. There are many flavors of outcast here, but the 4 main ones are Furs, Fangs, Scales, and Stoners." They walked by a group of kids who were drinking blood and Enid said, "That's the Fangs AKA Vampires. Some of them have literally been here for decades." They kept walking when Enid pointed to another group of kids and Enid said, "Those knuckleheads are Furs AKA Werewolves." Morguena said, "That's your group right?" Enid smiled sadly and Morguena knew that it was a sore subjects. They stopped and saw that there were people by the fountain talking and she said, "My guessing is that Scales are Sirens?" Enid nodded and said, "You catch on quick. The main girl Bianca Barklay is closest thing to royalty. Although her crowns been slipping lately. She used to date our resident tortured artist Xavier Thorpe."

Morguena stopped listening when her and Xavier eyes met and she smiled at him.