Chapter 18

The Addams family and Xavier were all in the courtyard having lunch. Xavier gotten both his and Morguena's lunch so that they could leave Wednesday alone. It had gotten awkward since that meeting with the therapist and Morguena felt bad that Xavier went hadn't talk about it yet. They were all eating, enjoying each others company when Xavier said, "Baby? Are you alright?" Morguena sighed and said, 

"Why wouldn't I be?" Xavier grabbed Morguena's hand and said, "I know there is something up. Please Morgue tell me." Morguena looked down and said, "I'm sad that you had to see what happened and I wish it didn't happen like that. My family is great when there is nothing wrong with Wednesday but there always is." Xavier held Morguena's hand and pulled her close and said, "You're gonna be find love. No one is gonna be tearing us apart especially your family." Morguena smile going back to her meal.

Morguena saw that the sheriff from Jericho was heard and Xavier looked in her direction. Morguena looked nervous when the Sheriff said, "Gomez Addams." Gomez and Morticia got up and Gomez looked at Sheriff Galpin and said, "What can I do for you Sheriff?" Sheriff Galpin turned Gomez around and said, "You're under arrest for the murder of Garrett Gates." Morguena stood up walking to the Sheriff and said, "You can't do this Sheriff Galpin. He's innocent and you have no proof." 

The Sheriff scoffed walking up to Morguena but saw Xavier behind her and said, "You may wanna rethink about speaking against the law sweetheart." This made Morguena mad with her saying, "Not when it comes to the safety and protection of my father Sheriff Galpin. I will speak the truth and you nor anyone in the sheriff department can stop me."

After that Sheriff continued his job walking Gomez out and Xavier was holding Morguena so she wouldn't do anything. Morguena and Wednesday looked at their mother. Morticia looked with tears in her eyes. Morguena stayed in Xavier's room while Xavier showered for Morguena was looking at the pictures with her and her father as she was young. 

The shower stopped and Xavier walked out seeing her on the bed tearing up and Xavier sat beside her. "Morguena he will get out. Wednesday will make sure of it." Morguena looked at Xavier and said, "What if this was her plan though. Sometime I can't even trust my own twin." Xavier held her close as Morguena cried and fell asleep on his bed cuddling her close.

Morguena and Xavier were walking around while everyone was having a picnic she saw Enid with her family. So they walked over and Enid's mother looked up confusingly while Enid smiled hugging Morguena and Xavier. "Mother this is my new friend Morguena Addams and her boyfriend Xavier Thorpe." They both shook the mothers hand when Morguena saw Pugsley with Wednesday excusing herself she walked over to her siblings. "Everyone fishing with out me." Sitting where Pugsley was in the middle as they talked it felt like them being normal siblings. Wednesday then asked where their mother was and Puglsey told her as she walked away.