Chapter 24

"Tyler! I am so sorry. I am for sure that you were the Hyde." Tyler smiled and said, "You're fine Morguena but I can't say for sure." Morguena nodded as Tyler walked up to her and said, "I don't want to hurt you but Xavier is the victim here. And I have secretly thought that you and I were a great match." This made Morguena confused and said, "You like my sister not me." But then all the sudden Morguena got tired and fell. The next thing she saw was hanging Tyler in front of her and said, "A deja vu thing we have here huh." Wednesday said, "Yes, but we won't whine like a child." Then Laurel said, "Tyler go wait by the boats." Morguena said, "Yes, be a good little hide." Tyler smirked walking over to Morguena and said, "Before I leave. I gonna get me a present from you." Tyler leaned down putting his hands on her face and kisses her but she doesn't kiss back and yanks back. Tyler then shoves his shoulder into Wednesdays as he leaves. 

Laurel was working on the invention to summon an ancestor as she talked to Morguena and Wednesday. But then Laurel came over and told them that Goody Addams locked Crackstone and now a blood descendants is the only one to open it. Laurel cut Morguena's arm and used it and Crackstone saw Morguena and Wednesday. Stabbed them as they fell on the floor and Goody came to them. Using her powers and healed them. They ran to the school Morguena grabbed a crossbow and Wednesday a sword and they headed down to the courtyard to fight Crackstone. Morguena walked over to Crackstone and said, "Hey CRACKSTONE!" Shoots a bow but drops it as she grabs a sword and runs to help Wednesday fight him.

That's when they heard a voice and looked behind to see Xavier. "Stay away from her!" Xavier shoots an arrow but it was caught by Crackstone and he shoots it back but it stabs Morguena's chest. Xavier ran over and yelled, "No." Wednesday also ran over and saw people and looked down at her sister. Morguena couldn't handle this and looked at Xavier and said, "Take her and get them out of here." Morguena looked at Wednesday and said, "Wed you need me." Wednesday shook her head and pushed Xavier and Xavier got them out and some doctors were helping Morguena.

The next day everyone was packed and Morguena had help from Enid and Thing. Parents were picking up there kids to take them home but Morguena decided that she was gonna be with Xavier. Morguena was saying goodbye to friends and looked up to see Xavier. She walked up to him giving him a hug and said, "I'm so glad that Wednesday told me to take you away." Xavier leaned down and kissed Morguena then she saw her parents and said, "I'm leaving with Xavier." Gomez and Morticia smiled and got into the car and she stood with Xavier as they left. Getting into Xavier's car and headed to his home but to get a text showing Xavier and her kiss. Saying goodbye and she knew from that point on. She was gonna be stalked just like Wednesday.