Chapter 19

After the release of Gomez, Morguena hugged Gomez crying in happiness that her father is safe. Looking at Sheriff Galpin giving him a thank you smile the backing up as the reunion of her mother and father. Realizing how special to people who are in love can be then Morguena looked to see Wednesday and Tyler speaking. Morguena still had this feeling that there is more than meets the eyes of Tyler but she didn't wanna interrupt anything. Afterwards they all hugged each other and headed back to school where they had to say goodbye. Xavier was with them since Morticia and Gomez invited him into the family due to him being with Morguena which she thought was very nice. Gomez and Morticia walked up to them when Gomez said, "Well, at least we can't say Parents weekend wasn't a nail-biter." Wednesday then said, "I knew you didn't have what it takes to be a murderer."

This hurt Gomez but he didn't mind it when Morguena said, "I'm just happy your safe and nothing is against you anymore." Gomez gave both of his girl a kiss and then headed to the car while Morticia walked up to the gurl and said, "As I leafed through the pages of this yearbook. I was reminded of all the wonderful times I had here. But they were just that. Mine. You 2 have your path to blaze. I don't want to be a stranger in either of your lives. If you need me for anything, anything at all, I am just a crystal away." Giving them an air kiss Morguena hug her mother thanking her then walking over to Xavier taking his hand. Waving goodbye as they walked to his dorm room.

They were in his room when something outside was bright. Morguena walked over to the window and saw words in fire. Xavier walked over holding Morguena in his arms as they saw 'FIRE WILL RAIN' Xavier and Morguena looked at each other in fear but closed the window and headed to bed.

A few months later Morguena was on her bed sewing and Wednesday was calling out for the dead. Then a slip of paper came under the door that caught both of the girls attention. Wednesday read it and told her that they needed to go to Crackstones grave. Enid, Morguena, and Wednesday head to the grave. As they got to the grave Morguena saw that the door was already opened and they walked in cautiously. They walked inside and Enid seemed scared so Morguena walked up to her pulling her more inside. As they kept going in they kept hearing footsteps and Morguena said, "Show yourself. Wednesday will hurt you."

Everyone came out yelling surprise which made both of them shocked. Morguena smiled running up to Xavier kissing him deeply while Wednesday was just there. "That was a good surprise." Xavier chuckled as they started to sing happy birthday Enid brought out a cake for the both of them. Xavier held onto Morguena's waist holding her close while Wednesday looked at Thing pissed and Morguena said, "Thank you Thing." Enid brought the cake towards them and Morguena blew hers out  while something caught Wednesday eyes and it was the saying from the lawn.

That's when the both of them got a vision and Xavier caught Morguena calling out to her. While Wednesday and Morguena saw their ancestor Goody Addams talking to them about the controlling of there visions. Saying that Wednesday is a Raven and Morguena is a Dove which means good and bad.