Graduation

It was the last day of high school and graduation was just a few days after the school year ended, at the end of that day we had to go to the gym to pick up our cap and gown. Part of Quinn wanted to stay in here forever, but in reality life goes on...She didn't want to leave it all behind. There were so many memories that she had in this high school. She knew that the day of graduation would be the last day she would see most of her former classmates. But she knew that they all would get together for the senior scribe. When it was Quinn's turn to write her initials, she walked up to the bookcase. She wrote a Q then hesitated. She wanted to write a R for her birth last name, but decided against it and wrote a B for Beck. She put the cap back on and gave it to the next person. She walked over to go stand by her friends and have Stiles put his arms around her. She smiled and watched the rest of her friends sign there names. She got out of Stiles' arms and took his hand and walked out of BHHS with him and her friends. "Stiles babe, would you mind driving me home? I don't want to wake up Sarah with my motorbike." Even though she didn't carry me in her, she is still the woman who raised me. "Sure, hop in." Stiles said. I got in the passenger side. Stiles started up the jeep and we took off. The day finally came. Graduation. They called all our names and we received our diplomas. After that they announced our class. We threw our hats up in the sky. We are officially done with high school. When I went outside with Stiles by my side and we were headed to my car. In the parking lot on our way this man and women came up to me and said "Oh Quinn, we are so proud of you!" I was super confused, I didn't know who they were or how they knew my name. I grabbed Stiles had tightly and asked them "I'm sorry, do I know you?" They both chuckled and sighed "Our apologies. My name is Mary and this is my husband Steve." Wait, Mary and Steve. Now that I think about it they do kinda look like me. "Is your last name is Rose?" I needed to make sure I was right. "Hi sweetheart." Mary said "You grew up so beautiful, baby girl." Steve said. I couldn't believe it these were my birth parents. She and her parents talked for a while. Then she had to go home and Stiles had to help her pack for College. She got into Stanford University. That night she put her bags in her car and drove off to the next chapter of her life. Leaving everything in Beacon Hills behind her and In the past.

You didn't think this was the end, Did you?