"Can we talk?"

Before school that day Stiles was determined to talk to Quinn either right now or after school. Whenever he could catch her. He knew he wouldn't see her at school before first period. Usually because he came in late and she was there bright and early ready to learn. He needed to clear things up about that kiss on her birthday wasn't a mistake for him, but after the bell rang and he packed up his things and walked out of his class, he found her after third period at her locker changing out her books for her next class and decided now would be better to talk to her sooner than later, Just get it done and over with like ripping a band aid off. I definitely will feel the same amount of pain that comes with ripping a band aid off. This pain will definitely be emotional and not physical though. Maybe even more painful then ripping off a band aid. He thought as he started walking towards her slowly still unsure if he should. The question was killing him and he needs to know her answer. "Hey Quinn!" He yelled for across the hallway making his way over to her faster also getting the attention of a few of the other students as well. When he called her name out it caused her to look over at him. Once she saw him she smiled. "Hey Stiles." She said once he finally was next to her. "So when you said the kiss meant nothing yesterday morning, what did you really mean by that?" He asked kinda nervous. Wanting to know the answer, but also dreading the response. Secretly hoping it was the response he wanted to hear and the response that would break him. She looked at her wrist pretending to look at a watch "oh look At the time, got to go. I'll be late to class, see you later." She ran off after that awkward and useless (to him) encounter. After school I guess This time I cornered her once her back was up against the tree in front of the school, and across the front of the parking lot. Stiles mentioned "So what I was talking about earlier..." She laughed (an awkward one) slightly making him even more nervous than he already was if that was possible. "Yeah, I mean it was just a impulse, you know like a 'heat of the moment' thing." She explained. He thought for a second trying to not sound sad because he now knew that she didn't feel the same way, when he said "oh yeah, okay. I was just a little confused and wanted to clear that up."
"Well your welcome I guess." She said walking away to her car across from the Front of the tree. She was looking for Lydia when she accidentally bumped into someone and she didn't look up because she dropped all of her books, as she was on the ground picking up all of the things she dropped. She was hit over the head with something and everything went black.

Check out my other books while waiting for an update!