Months later

So Stiles and I picked a date, set a venue, made a guest list, figured out the seating arrangements. All the things you have to do to prepare for a wedding. It is a lot of work and a lot more stressful than you might think. But when the time comes it is definitely worth it. I still can't believe I am marrying my soulmate. A few months have passed and the time has finally arrived. We had invited the pack and our families. We both wrote our own vows. It took so long for me to write mine. I had so many things to say about Stiles. My vows must have been eight pages long, but I edited it so many times that it turned out to only be one page long. I was happy because it wouldn't take up too much time. A couple months after he asked me to marry him. We got an apartment together. I ordered my dress a few weeks after I said yes, I put down Scott's address so it would be sent to his house and not our apartment. I didn't want him to see it before the wedding. I believe in the superstition that if you see the bride in her dress before the wedding it is bad luck. But Scott saw me wearing the dress and knocked on me door "Oh my god, Quinn you look beautiful." I smiled to myself in the full length mirror "Scott, is this really happening? I can't believe I am going to marry Stiles." He chuckled. "Well sis, believe it." He kissed my cheek. I loved Scott like a brother. I took one last glance at my myself in the dress when my phone went off it was Stiles. He is asking where I was. I told him I was at Scott's and that I would spend the night there. He mentioned how the wedding is a week away. I smiled as I fell asleep with the wedding in mind.