Explaination

I go to find Scott quickly "You told Stiles?!" I screamed at him when I found him my blood boiling it literally feels like I am about to burst. I can probably guarantee you that my face is red like a tomato from anger. He shouldn't have told Stiles. I am so mad, but I guess I should've expected this if it happened to either of them I would have told Lydia or Allison or both of them. "I'm sorry Quinn, I had to tell him. He is my best friend I can't keep anything from him." He tried to get me to calm down by trying to put a hand on my arm or shoulder, but I was so mad at him and I pushed him away. "You just had to tell him?! You promised me you wouldn't tell, you lied to me and betrayed me. I thought you were my best friend." I said with tears starting to form in my eyes. "Quinn, I am so sorry. I am your best friend, but he had to know. He is also one of your best friends." He said with tears starting to form in his eyes now. "It wasn't your secret to tell anyways, I was going to tell him when I was ready. I was waiting because I was trying to find a good time to tell him! I was thinking of telling him after school today! He got into a fight with Jackson, that is another reason I didn't tell him is because I was trying to avoid that Again, I probably was overthinking because I never thought he would actually get into a fight with Jackson. I mean you know Stiles, but thanks to you. He has a bloody nose and a black eye." I explained with tears running down my face. "Good someone should've beat him up." He said deadpanned. "I can't believe you two, judging before knowing and where is your compassion. Besides you don't know what he was going through when he kissed me." I said in disbelief. "please tell me I wanna know why he hurt you and Lydia. He doesn't deserve our compassion for that exact reason, hurting two people very close to us." He said like he committed a crime. "Don't talk about things like that when you don't even know the whole story. Like I said you don't know what he was going through when he kissed me." I said defending Jackson. I started to understand the things he was going through and how much it affected him. Hearing myself out loud. "I will tell you why, just don't interrupt me until I am done speaking. You got that?" Scott nodded. "I also told Lydia I would tell her too, I will tell both of you together." I grabbed Scott's wrist and pulled him along with me to find Lydia. I found her by her locker "Lydia, you ready to hear what Jackson was telling me?" I asked her. "Yes, I want to know now. Wait, but I thought you didn't know." She answered eagerly and confused.
"Jackson told her why earlier." Scott answered for me. "Well, I am going to tell both of you what really happened."

Comment What you think! If you have any ideas comment them. Check out my other books while waiting for an update!