Chatper 4 | Voting For His Death

//Tw//
Mentions of execution, swearing

No one's POV

~𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫~

George is walking down a small hill, he had a basket in his arm that was filled with many sorts of flowers that he had picked out for himself.
It was quite sunny today, luckily he always wore his big mushroom hat on top of his head at all times, you never know what the weather is like, it can be unpredictable sometimes. Though many don't mind having a stroll through the cold rain.

His mind was focused onto the never ending field of flowers, they were so many types of flowers, from dandelions to his favorite ones, roses.
He crouched down at a certain spot, this spot was filled with red roses which he started to pick out. Yes he's colorblind but he was given a pair of white goggles that were actually colorblind glasses- they were just camouflaged into making it look like normal goggles. He's kept them with him at all times.

As he picked and picked the roses, two figures started to appear from behind him. But he was to concentrated picking flowers that he didn't see nor hear them come closer. "I see you're enjoying your life, Georgie"

George shivered a bit a the sudden voice, a familiar one that he didn't want to hear again.
It was Quackity.

'Gosh out of all people, it just had to be him'

He stood up, forcing his whole body to face the short man who had his axe out, facing his way.
Quackity just gave him a simple grin, his scar only made George cringe a bit. He still hasn't gotten use to that.

"You know it's not nice to stalk people and sneak up on them when their busy"

"Aww your not gonna even give a simple greeting to your old buddy?"

George let out a snort."Yeah "old buddies", now tell me what you want because I don't have all day for this"

"Nothing much I just need your vote"

George stared at Quackity confusingly, he didn't remember hearing anyone talk about an upcoming election or anything related to voting. "What do you mean by needing my vote?"

"Soo you haven't heard"

"Heard what?"

"Oh it's something very important that I had to go everyone just to get their votes, even my enemies. But if it weren't that big then I would have skipped you" Quackity still started at him with the most 'innocent' face he could make. George didn't like it at all but he returned the smile back.
"Just tell me, I don't want to hear you ramble about your life problems that I don't give a fuck about"

Quackity rolls his eyes right in his face, not even caring at all. "Your worse than before, anyways I just need your vote because we're voting whether Dream will the executed or spared-"

"WHAT!?!"

George suddenly spoke in a loud angry voice. "You can't do this to him! Why now- WHY NOW AFTER 5 FUCKING YEARS!!?"
"George just tell me your choice, do you want him to be executed or not" Quackity said, moving a bit closer towards him. Doing so he stepped on the flowers.

"Obviously my answer is going to be to not execute him!"

"I knew you'd say that, but either way I needed to because of Sam. Now I better get going- this execution won't prepare itself"

George's heart sunk deep, like if there was no tomorrow to live for. He had just heard Quackity say something he couldn't believe. "Wh-when I mean- How many of you guys voted for his execution!?"

"Like almost everyone, including Sapnap and Puffy" Quackity took a brief moment to stare at his even more shocked face before continuing. "Only punz, Connor, and you were the only ones who didn't vote for his death"

'Sapnap... That fucking bastard! He's gonna pay for voting Dream- his own Best friend to die!'
"Now I better get going or I'll be late for the whole planning thing" Quackity put his axe away and took out a few ender pearls.

"Don't worry I'll send you his corpse after I kill him myself" and with that he threw the pearl and disappeared. George just watch, completely pissed off to the point where he'd want to take it all out and scream loudly in frustration.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is dad at?"

"He's...He's far away, like very far away" George grabbed the small hand made brush and started to comb Sarah's hair gently. "You said that for the past years now, sometimes I wonder if your just lying about that and he's actually dead"

~~~~~~~~~~

'I think it's time she finally meets him' George could only give himself a small grin at the fact that he was about to ruin their little party.

_______________

802 words

Sorry for not uploading sooner, everything was just tiering but now I have 3 weeks without no school 🎉

Well goodbye everyone!
Stay safe and make sure to eat/drink/sleep daily!!<3