Chapter 12 | Unwanted News + ¡Important Announcement!

No one's POV

[1 Week Later]

It's been a week since George had awoken from his 'little short' slumber. And for those past 7 days, the family, had enjoyed their time together. Spending as much quality time as they could and get to finally have a chance, a change they couldn't get a long time ago, to finally get to know one another.

Especially Dream since he wanted to know more about his family and past. And they wanted to help him as much as they could. Talking about their past events together, taking out pictures they took and let him observe it. Anything they could possibly think of, they would do it. And it worked as he soon started to remember a bit more about his life before the whole 'getting imprisoned' thing. Before any of the chaos.

Nightmare and Lucid hadn't said a word to him after that, it was like they hadn't had time to. And Dream didn't mind that one bit, he enjoyed knowing they weren't their to ruin and waste his time on false lies. But sometimes Dream would always feel their presence.

Right now the trio were hanging out in the backyard field. Sarah was running around as she picked out flowers and placed them in her mini basket. George and Dream were watching her from a distance as she did, both of them huddled together as they made small talk. Their eyes interlocked, as well as their hands.

"We should get a dog" Dream said.

"And why a dog? Your usually a cat person" George asked, his tone showing Dream how he was curious.

"I just do, they seem adorable and I've heard there good company" Dream said, "Besides won't it be nice to have a change?"

George let out a soft humm, "Your right" He said. "Alright, we'll get one. But you'll be the one responsible for it"

Dream smiled widely, "Thank you Georgie!" He hugged him from the side, his arms wrapped around his torse as he brought him even closer than before. "I'll take full responsibility! I promise!"

"Alright Alright! Get off me you idiot!" George practically yelled at he was getting suffocated. Dream slowly let him go, "I have to tell Sarah about this-" He said, getting up from his spot. He ran towards the little girl, who was still picking out flowers.

"Sarah I have to tell you amazing news!" George heard Dream yell out.

George couldn't do anything but smile, a small but real smile. One he hadn't had for a long time. 'I've never seen Dream or Sarah this happy before' He thought. George observed the two, wide smiles were on the face as they were talking. George had been rasing Sarah without Dream for five whole years, and not once has he seen her be this happy. 'Maybe she's finally happy to have two parents' He thought. And the same went to Dream. He hadn't seen Dream smile this much since the first time they found the smp. And that was years ago, like MANY years ago. He still couldn't believe he even remember that from that long ago.

Just as he was about to get up and join the two, a message had popped up Infront of him. Startled, George examined it first. And as he did, his heart dropped.

<Ranboo Whispered To You>
GEORGE YOU DONT HAVE MUCH TIME
THEY FOUND OUT
GET OUT OF THERE
NOW!!

"Shit- how is this possible!? How did they find us-"

"George is everything alright?" Dream cut him off, placing his hand over his shoulder. "Is anything bothering you? You know you can tell me anything" He gave him a small smile.

Sarah also chimed in, "Yeah you can tell dad anything! And I'll be here to help as well!" She said.

George wanted to smile, but he couldn't. The message was stuck in his head. Shouting out in his mind non stop. "We have to leave" He said. "Pack anything that is necessary and leave everything else behind"

"Why? Is something wrong?"

"T-they found us- they know where here" He said, "We can't stay here any longer or they'll catch us in no time"

George grabbed onto Sarah's small wrist, tight but not to mcu so he wouldn't end up leaving a bruise, as he started to drag her back inside. "Come along sweetie, we have to pack up quickly" He told her.

Sarah didn't hesitate one bit after she heard George's earlier saying and she quickly ran up the her room upstairs. Dream being last to do so, he went upstairs with George as he helped him back up anything they needed. Weapons, Armor, Potions. Anything they had useful.

"How did they find out?" Dream asked, "And how did you know"

"Ranboo told me, you've met him, the half enderman? He said they found out and there own their way as we speak" George answered. "We're lucky that the smp is nearly an hour away from here, we have enough time to leave by that time"

Dream could see George all worried and stressed. He frowned as he saw George like this. "It's going to be alright" Dream reassured him, rubbing a few circles along his back. "We'll get out of this problem, together. Like we use to do in the old days"

"I sure hope so"

__________
894 Words

<<I have an announcement! So please read the following below!

As some may or may not have seen in my announcements. I'll be taking a short break from writing for a while. I'm not quitting on writing, I love writing these books since it makes me happy. And I really enjoy making them! But, I feel like my writing skills suck and I want to improve more. So for the next days that I'll be gone, I'll try and gets tips into trying to improve my writing more. Don't worry- I'll make sure to return as soon as I can! For now take care<3
-ScarletIsFound >>