Chatper 8 | The Escape

(Small update)

//Tw//
Blood, mention of manipulation, running away, minor cursing

No one's POV

"George you fucking bastard!!" Quackity shouted out as he took his axe back from the vines, dragging it across the whole area as he chanced after him. "GET BACK HERE!!!"

"No can do"
George glanced at the back to see many of the member shouting out as they tried to keep up with him. Unfortunately none were able to catch up- well only a certain enderman hybrid who stayed behind and watched it all. And luckily for George, Dream was super light to carry around in his arms.

More kept coming at it, weapons and shields in there hands as they charged at him directly.

George threw himself from side to side, dodging anything that was throw at him. It stunned him how fast he was going but it didn't matter right now. He kept summoning more and more plants (The deadlier ones) and sometimes more vines to use as lasos.

He hurtled last everyone as he just kept dodging, attacking, and running. Not a moment to lose, time was running out for him as they started to catch up.

"George it's over! Just give him back and we'll leave you be" Sam shouted out. Sam then turned to the other behind him but still kept running or he'd lose George. "He's already used to much of his ability, in a few minutes he's going to pass out!"
Sam was right and George knew it, he couldn't possibly use his ability for this long or he'd end up passing out for who knows how many days.

But it didn't stop George from pushing forward. If he ran enough, and if he still used what little more ability he could use, maybe he can actually escape with Dream. And maybe, just maybe, he could find a way to calm this madness down.

_______

Gasping, George ran into the nearest woods while he kept carrying Dream over his shoulder. He managed to escape them for a bit but it still wasn't enough since they also had Fundy on their side, which means they could use him to track them down in the matter of minutes.

As George tried to push on a figure had appeared Infront of him. George pulled himself together and glared at the figure before him.

"I looks like you need a hand"

It was Ranboo

"I don't need your help" George scoffed, he tried walking past the enderman but he stopped him. "George I know you don't trust me and you'll think I'll turn you both in but I promise that I won't" Ranboo said. "And how do I know your not lying?" George asked.

Ranboo faced the unconscious Dream on George's back, he observed all the scars and how badly shaped Dream's body looked. "I know he's done many bad things, like a lot of BAD things...but I can't help to bring himself see anyone get more hurt. He's still Human"
George was a bit stunned with what had been said from Ranboo, he knows that Dream also manipulated him yet here he was asking to help him escape with the Dream. "You really want to help..?"

Ranboo hesitated at first but in the end he gave George a firm nod. "Then can you teleport us out of here? To my home?" George asked in to which Ranboo just said a 'yes' to.

"Thank you- Wait you know we're I live!?"

"Doesn't everybody know..?"

"Of course not! I live like beyond the forest we're the others wouldn't go to- so how did you??"

"Ummm...I was ender walking and woke up outside you house afterwards?"

George sighed. "I guess there's that explains it"

Just as George was going to say something else someone had spiked up. "There this way" It was Fundy.

'Shit I knew it there already here!'

"Ranboo just take us now!"
Ranboo quickly reacted and grabbed onto both him and Dream before teleporting away. Right on time as the group we're already making there way at the same spot they were at.

Ranboo teleported them right outside George's house, the same one outside the smp. 'I knew I should have hidden it more better'

George looked at Ranboo who had a slight disturbed face, his cheeks looked a bit green. "I think I'm going to puke" He put one of his hands over his mouth and the other on his stomach,

"You can use our bathroom, it's upstairs"
"Thanks" George nodded, Ranboo opened the door and immediately ran upstairs towards the bathroom- well George hoped he finds it instead of entering another room...

Walking into the living room, he placed Dream down as my back was already starting to feel sore. still- it was surprisingly not so bad as he didn't imagine carrying him for that long.
Though the rest of my body was completely out of energy, 'I guess this is what happens when you use all your energy on your abilities so carelessly' He thought to himself.

'I think I'll take a small nap right here'

George went to the other couch before he finally closed his eyes and dozed off, he slept in much quicker. But what he didn't know was that he had forgotten a small child was living with him and had watched it all from their room upstairs.

_________
896 words

<< LETS GO I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)

And just for fun.... I'm putting 2 truths and 1 lie right bellow (Since I had been playing that today so why not)

1: My favorite C character is C!Dream

2: I love strawberries

3: I've been ALMOST ran over several times

Make sure to eat/sleep/and stay hydrated!
Love y'all (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤ >>

Make sure to eat/sleep/and stay hydrated!Love y'all (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤ >>

Edit: Enjoy This Tina Picture :3