Chapter 15 | Guest

//TW//
Blood, mention of execution/death, slight cursing/swearing

No one's POV

George let out a long sigh, he grabbed the wet towel and gently tapped it over Dream's wound. Dream hissed in pain as he grabbed onto the chair's handle even tighter.

Dream had come back around an hour ago with several purple wounds and scratches that resulted in him bleeding severely, of course-He didn't tell George about Nightmare looking even worse than him since he can heal himself.
But he did receive a giant pinch in the ear when he saw him like that, and he couldn't blame George for worrying so much about him. It was what the brunette did best in, worrying about those he cared about.

As George finished cleaning up Dream's wound, he wrapped a bandage over his forehead and an eye patch over his left eye.
Dream crept a small smile as it reminded him of a raven haired boy from his Memories-Though he forgot their name.

"Be careful next time, okay?"
George said as he put all the things back in the med kit and placed it to the side of the table.

Dream just rolled his eyes.
"Come on George, it's not my fault I keep falling" He said, giving the brunette a peck in the lips as a 'Thank you' before hopping off the table and onto his own two feet.

Stretching his arms and legs, he went over to the couch and flopped onto it. He put a pillow over his face as he closed his eyes,
keeping himself from making eye contact with the brunette.

George let out another sigh, cleaning his hands before walking over to Dream. Yanking the pillow that Dream was laying on and threw it at him (over the pillow he already had over him).

"Ackk! George!" Dream yelped as he got up, putting both pillows aside to look at the brunette, who was laughing as he fell down onto the couch.
"What was that for?" Dream threw the pillow at him, only for George to catch it mid air.

"For being such an idiot, Idiot"
George calmed himself, his laughter soon dried out.
"Do you really think I'm stupid to believe you keep falling? I'm your husband and childhood best friend, I know you better to know your lying"

Dream cursed under his breath, looking down in disappointment as his 'little lie' didn't work. His eyes wandered to the other side to see Lucid and Nightmare both floating besides his and George's body, both giving him glances. Lucid just shrugged his shoulders as he turned away like if he were saying
"You're on your own on this one buddy" While Nightmare grinned widely as he laughed his ass off. Dream grit his teeth, turning back to George as he tried to make up an excuse in his mind. But once he looked at George, he knew that it probably wouldn't work to lie to him again.

"It's worthless lying to you"
Dream huffed, surrendering as he skinned even deeper into the couch.

George Hummed.
"Your little buddies can't help you on this one, I saw how you glanced over at them" He said, looking over to the place he was looking at before. The place where
Nightmare was at, his bright red eyes looked the other way as he avoided the brunette's gaze. Even if Nightmare knew that George couldn't see him, he could feel his gaze lasering at him.

"I know...But don't blame me for all of these wounds! It's Nightmare's fault that I end up like this-He keeps on pissing me off!"
Dream shouted out.

He earned a scol from Nightmare as he was harshly hit from the back of the head.
"Thanks for exposing me, Jerk" Nightmare spat out.

"Shut up Nightmare, George already knew you existed a long time ago-plus he was probably getting suspicious from the start that one of you two were causing this"
He huffed under his breath, glaring at Nightmare coldy as he rubbed the back of his head.