Chapter 18 | The Prison And The Slime's

//TW//
Mentions of death/execution, cursing/swearing, blood, etc..?

Sorry for the late/sloppy Chapter, I've been losing so much motivation to do...anything really. Everything is getting so stressful here, homework, bullies, etc... but I managed to finish the chapter! Hooray!
I'll probably take a break after I finish the rest of the chapters, which aren't many left, then maybe after that I'll probably edit the rest.

Thank you all for over 7.69k reads!!!

No one's POV

Dream and the rest were standing outside the prison, all geared up and ready to go. He could feel his heart pounding rapidly, his arms and legs slightly trembling. He didn't know what to do if they actually had to fight, he felt like he couldn't. He could barely stay in a proper fighting position, but his arms were giving out on him and making him stand in a sloppy position.
It terrified him if he couldn't wield the sword and swing it or even defend himself long enough to try and strike, but something inside him was telling him he could do it. It felt...Weird to him. He thought it was probably because of past him, how an amazing fighter he was before he got into prison. He took a breath in.

He looked over at the group behind them, more specifically a tall raven. Sapnap. He couldn't keep his gaze off the boy ever since they got here...Not because he was worried about the raven.
He wasn't really comfortable with them being with them, after the whole thing that happened back at their 'home' when he opened the door to see him. And what came out of his mouth made him upset.

.

"We want to help," Sapnap said.

Dream froze when he heard what he had just said, he gripped onto the door. He walked forward a bit,
"What did you say?"

Sapnap took a step backwards, his expression softened as he stared at his dull eyes, but he quickly broke eye contact, turning his gaze to the floor.

"We want to help...It was our fault that Sarah got into that mess and we want to help you guys get her back.." He said.

Dream scoffed.

"You all helped enough. Leave already" He tried closing slamming the door shut but the raven swiftly made a move and placed his leg in the way.

"Dream please-"

"I don't want to hear anymore" Dream huffed out.
"You come here, saying you want to help us after you guys came with that-that man that took our daughter hostage! And you expect me to forgive you and just let you guys walk in like it wasn't your fault for her kidnapping!? How do you expect me to do that!"

"Dream, let me explain!" Sapnap pleaded.
"We never knew Quackity would take her hostage! We just thought that we'd come here too-"

"Too what? Take me and bring me to the Smp to execute me there?" He said.
"George was right. Even if you never expected for our daughter to get taken, you all very much knew you all came here to take me and watch me die"

Sapnap frowned. "We..We didn't really want to. We're-I'm sorry..."

Dream grit his teeth. "And I don't forgive you, so get your fucking foot out the way before I cut it off"

"No" Sapnap sighed.
"Even if you shut the door on me none of us are leaving until we go with you"

Dream stared at him.
"Why are you guys so stubborn-just leave, please!" He shouted out.

"I don't want to talk to any of you right now! I-I'll think about it, alright? Does that make you happy?!"

Sapnap nodded. "It does.."