Chapter 16 | She's Just A Child

//TW//
Mentions of Execution/Death/Torture, slight cursing/swearing

Dreams POV

Sarah had just run off towards the house, I already told her what to say once she got to George so it was a matter of minutes until he got here. And so I made sure to have a little chat with the guest before he does.

I didn't really know what I was going to say, was I just supposed to appear and say "Hi how have you been" or "What do you want"? I would be a fool to say that, I obviously know they won't be in a good mood when they see me 'perfectly fine' and they're obviously here for me.

I let out a sigh. Summoning a few ender pearls, I began to use them to teleport my way over to them. Once I was satisfied with how close I was, I decided to walk the rest.

And as I did, their faces began to become more clear.
Yup it was definitely them

My gaze turned over to two figures, the tall enderman that goes by Ranboo and a short raven haired boy. The one that always carried a long white bandana over his forehead, covering his demon like horns a bit.
I couldn't help but smile a bit when I saw him. After all, he was a great friend of past me...I wonder what happened to us.

No one's POV

"Quackity are you sure this is it?" Sam asked, looking over the duck hybrid's shoulder to see the map he was holding.
"This seems like a pretty normal village, there's nothing unusual about it"

"This is the only village for hundreds of blocks, we aren't going to miss a
single place on where they might have gone to" Quackity sternly said, keeping his eyes on the map and not daring to look at Sam.

"And there's a black smith!" Tommy chimed it,
"If this is not it then don't mind If I check it out"

Sapnap placed his hand over the blonde's shoulder,
"I don't think this is the wrong place, Their here" He said. Catching nearly everyone's attention, he slightly coughed as he pointed at the village.
"It's him"

The others looked over right after he said that, and soon everyone had stopped to talking and began gazing at Dream as he
marched toward them, her hands gripping a ender pearl, a smile formed on his face.
He looked ready to start attacking or even escape the first thing they made a move towards him. So they stayed still and waited until he reached the top on the hill.

__________

Dream took a step forward and stood in front of the group, just a couple of feet so he wasn't surrounded. He wasn't really sure what he planned to do.
He only thought of staying there until they began speaking, the rest he hadn't thought about which made him want to slap himself for not thinking everything through.
But then the sound of footsteps made him back away a bit. Clutching onto the ender pearl in his hand.

Quackity came walking up to him, an axe in his hand as he gripped it tighter.
"Hello Dream" He said, grinning widely as he revealed the three golden teeth (The same place where Techno had left him a scar, lower lip to his eyebrow)

"If it isn't my tormentor in the flesh! How nice to see you, Quackity" Dream smiled.
He already knew that Quackity can see through him, he could tell the hint of sarcasm in his voice as he spoke.
"What brings you here on his lovely day?"

Quackity scoffed, "You know why I'm here" He sternly spoke.
"We have some unfinished business with you after you escaped your own execution. Now that wasn't nice of you to do"

Dream hummed, "Actually I did want to die that day..BUT someone had interrupted it and broke me out without my will...So I technically didn't escape myself"

"So you won't mind me killing you right here and now" Quackity loudly said, catching the rest of the people's attention again.
Expect that most of them looked at one another, all anxious or guilty as he stared back. Only a few (like a few) didn't react that way, they looked like they did want him to die.

"No way!" Dream heard a yell from behind, he turned around to see George angrily marching his way towards the two.
"You're not going to kill him or even lay a finger on him. You hear me?!"

Quackity acted as if he hadn't heard him, his eyes riveted to Dream in a strange eye stare.
"This isn't some stupid game, George. This is reality so face it, Dream need to die Now. You better let me do what I have to do or else things are about to get ugly"

For the first time, Dream noticed that George was beginning to get even more pissed off.
He stood just a few feet in front of him, a sword gripped tightly on his right hand and the other one had a vine-like shield that was probably made with his abilities.

"I'm going to ask you again," George shouted. "Leave"

Quackity sighed, "I thought you knew better but I guess you haven't changed.
I'm starting to think something wrong with you"

"Quackity maybe we shou-" Tubbo tried talking to him, but he was pushed back harshly and nearly fell down.

"We are not leaving until we get Dream and kill him! Do you understand?!" Quackity shouted out at him. Tubbo looked ready to attack him, but he just patted his clothes and walked back to Ranboo, who bent down to see if anything happened to him.

Quackity sighed, he looked back at him and George. Dream's smile turned into a frown as he looked over to see if the goat-hybrid was fine. Turning back to face the short duck hybrid in front of him and George.

"I'm going to make it easier for you" Quackity said,
"If you come with us Dream...I won't hurt Her"

Her? Who is he talking-

Dream froze when he saw who he was talking about.
It was his daughter...Sarah.

She walked over towards Quackity, her innocent expression remained on her as she stood right next to him.
"Hi dad and papa! Look-almost everyone came to visit us!" She said as she smiled widely, not even noticing that everyone was carrying weapons.

"You're not actually going to harm her, right?" Sam whispered into Quackity's ear.
"She's just a child, she doesn't understand anything we're doing"

"That's why I'm using this to my advantage" Quackity whispered back.
"So what's it going to be? You or her?" He looked over to see George's shocked expression.

"You wouldn't dare.." He said

"Oh but I can! And you can't do anything"

Quackity bent down and grabbed Sarah by the hand,
"Sarah, aren't you tired of being away from your friends and family? Don't you want to go back to the smp" He asked her.

Sarah shook her head,
"I want to go back and see everyone-I want to see Michael and Shroud and Yogurt again" She responded with a small frown.

"Then why don't we go back"

"Really?!"

Quackity hummed.

"Then I want to go!" Sarah Smiled.
"I want to go and see them!"

Satisfied. Quackity got back up and grabbed her tightly by the hand.
"I'll give you twenty four hours to decide," He said.

"Quackity have you lost your mind?! You can't do that-''
Tommy tried grabbing Sarah from Quackity but before he could, George immediately charged over at him and swung the sword directly at his neck. But just as it nearly reached his neck. Quackity and Sarah had disappeared into thin air.

George fell onto the floor, his face began to soften as tears streamed down his face. Dream ran over to him, clutching him into his arms as he tried calming him down.
The others stared in shock, some looking surprised as Dream was actually being kind and others were shocked by what Quackity had done.

"She's gone...He took her from us!" George screamed out,
"That bitch took her!"

Dream hushed him, "Don't worry Georgie..We'll get her back"

"We'll get her back"

__________
1,380 Words

[AHHH I was not expecting to get her involved into this but I didn't know what else to put!
Don't get mad at me please ʕ⁠'⁠•⁠ ⁠ᴥ⁠•̥⁠'⁠ʔ ]