Chapter 17 | Planning Out A Plan

//TW//
Blood, mentions of death/execution/torture, swearing/cursing

No ones POV

Dream didn't quite know how to fully react on what he'd just witness. Yes he was sad and furious of Quackity stealing their daughter and threatening to kill her in twenty four hours, but he didn't show it, instead he was trying to hide it as he tries calming down his George;
who was showing it all, his angry expression as tears streamed down his face. He'd heard Lucid calling out to him, trying to speak to him but he didn't pay attention to him.

The others, the ones who were with Quackity where all talking among themselves. Some worried and anxious while others deeply lost in thoughts.
All trying to figure out why Quackity had done that, it wasn't apart of the plan. They all thought (most of them) that they'd just come and take Dream back, but they never expect him to threatened a child-Their child.

Ranboo had left them a few minutes ago, teleporting somewhere. Which left a short brunette and blonde wondering where their friend went.

George got up, wiping his tears away. Dream immediately let him go, thinking he had calm down. Until he noticed he picked up his sword again. The other quickly took notice after him, and they soon stopped talking as he marched towards them.
His hands gripping the weapon, her face a puffy and red color. He looked ready to cut one of them with just his glare. Dream took steps forwards, standing just a foot or two away from him, not really sure on what he was planning on doing.

Sam was the first to speak,
"What are you doing, George?" He stepped forwards, his trident clutched onto his hand as he gripped it tightly.

At the mention of George's name, Dream saw how George grit his teeth. "You bitch" George said.
"It's all your guys fault..You just had to find us and get our daughter fucking kidnapped"

"George" Sam said.
"We didn't know he'd take her hostage, we just-

"Shut up already" George snapped.

Without any warning. George brought his sword into a fighting position before he lunged himself towards him. Sam couldn't react on time to try and stop him, so he ended up spitting a good amount of Blood from his mouth as the swords blade pierced through his lower waist, going fully through him.
Dream's eyes widen as he witnessed it. He sprinted over at the brunette and pulled him away before the others could get to him or Sam.

"George what where you thinking! You can't just go stabbing people for something they didn't know would happen-"

"They came here to kill you" Dream froze. His eyes staring at the brunette's as he continued to speak.

"They didn't know that Sarah would be taken but they knew fucking well that they'd be coming here to kill you. They knew they'd be killing someone today, they knew it and still went on with it!"

George was right about that and Dream could't deny it. They all came here, for him. To kill him. Nothing more than to watch him be helplessly tangled up in chains, looking down as he awaits his death.

Dream sighed, "I guess you're right about that.." He said. Looking over at the people surrounding Sam, bandaging him up as he ate a couple of bread to heal a bit.
"Let's go before they notice we disappeared-"

"Not without us you aren't" Ranboo walked over to them, a few others trailing right behind him.
A short brunette, a pink haired woman, an orange haired fox hybrid, and a tall ish brown haired boy in a sonic outfit.

"I know where he's holding her.
I just came back from there" Ranboo said.

Dream looked to the side to see Ranboo holding a bag in his hands, it smelled horribly that it immediately reached his senses. He could nearly gag at the smell.

"Yeah let's head inside, we'll make a plan...And get you all clean up" He said. Ranboo nodded, slightly embarrassed at the fact he caught in so quickly.

"Come on now" Dream led the way, clutching onto George so we wouldn't go stabbing anyone again.
And to which George began mumbling to himself, not really happy that they're (Minus Ranboo) being led into their home to help out what they caused.

__________

Dream had out George in their room, leaving him to immediately fall asleep before he locked the room. He went downstairs to meet the others awkwardly talking to one another, quietly too. But they immediately stopped when they saw him coming downstairs and to them.

He grabbed a chair and placed it near the table, where he sat in front of them.
"Sooo Ranboo" Dream said. "Can you introduce me to your...friends?"

Ranboo peerked his ears up, stopping himself from whipping his mouth as he put the towel down. Clearing his throat he spoke out.
"These are Niki, Connor, Fundy, and Tubbo" He said, pointing at each and one of them as he said their names.

Dream looked over at each one of them, scanning them all up and down (Not in a rude way-) before he smiled at them.
"I guess there's no need for me to introduce myself when you all, supposably, know about me already," He said. "So let's get in with the plan"

The others nodded in agreement, letting Ranboo talk again before anyone thought of any plan or solution.

"Well-When I had teleported myself to the Smp I took a stroll around, looking and searching until I found Quackity and Sarah, both of them were making their way to the prison.
And that's all after they shut themselves in and I teleported all the way back" Ranboo said.

"What if we sneak into the prison?" Fundy suggested.
"We can have a group of us distracting Quackity until the others find a way into the prison"

Dream nodded, "That's a great idea-
But how are we so sure he's the only one there?"

"What do you mean by that?" Niki chimed in. Her confused voice was obviously visible as she struggled to understand.

Dream looked over at her.
"Well I'm not sure but I have a feeling he won't be the only one there...He's obviously going to be outnumbered so what's stopping him from getting some..friends?"

Ranboo nodded, "He's right" He said.
"We can't expect Quackity to be all alone, he probably has a plan as well"

"Then what do we do?" Connor says

"The best thing to decide is who's going to distract Quackity or whoever appears and who's going to find a way in," Ranboo says.

Dream nodded in agreement, "I'll be the one who finds a way in" He says.
"She's my daughter, it's my responsibility as her father to get her..Who's going with me?"

Dream looked over at them. Watching as they hesitantly looked at one another,
exchanging glances and nods before the brown haired boy, Connor, raised his hand. "I'll go with you" He says.

"Good that," He said.

"Now let's figure out the rest..." He trailed off, looking over to the side to see shadows forming from outside the house. He sighed.
"Excuse me for a second"
Dream got up from his chair before making his way towards the door, slightly opening it for him to take a peak and see who they were.

It was Sapnap

"What are you doing here?" Dream questioned.
"Aren't you supposed to be helping your bleeding friend"

Sapnap looked over at the others before looking at him again.
"He's fine now, we managed to stop the bleeding before it got way worse."

"Then why are you all here?" He asked.

Sapnap took a deep breath in and out.
"We..."

__________
1,305 Words

5-6 Chapter left :D