Chapter 11 | Memories Coming Back?

No one's POV

George slowly began to regain his senses as he opened his eyes. A massive headache started to finally appear once he had gotten up. "What time is it?" He mumbled to himself.

He sat himself in a sitting position, rubbing his eyes as he let out a loud yawn. "Your awake" George heard someone say. He turn his gaze towards the door, it was Dream.

"How long have I been out for?" George asked Dream, who was making his way and sat beside him. "Nearly 2 weeks" He answered.

"Oh" He said, "Well then goodnight" He threw himself back onto the bed and wrapped himself back with the thick, warm blanket.
"Hey! Get up!" Dream said, "I can't keep on taking care of Sarah for myself! It's your turn!" He whined out.

George just groaned in frustration, "Give me at least 5 more minutes" "No" Dream harshly yanked the blanket off of George, sending him to the floor with a loud thud. "Oww! You bitch!" George winced in pain as he was rubbing his head.

"Dad?" Sarah called out. George turned his head to face Sarah by the door, her head was pocking from the door as she was looking inside. "Dad why is he in the floor?"

"It's nothing bad, he was just getting ready" Dream said, "You should go back downstairs and finish your food, okay?"

Sarah nodded, "bye papa" She waved at George before closing the door behind her.

"She knows-YOU know" George was shocked, he hadn't planned or thought about telling Dream nor Sarah about them being related in any way. 'How did it come to this? How did he find out'

"H-how did you find out?"

Dream shrugged his shoulders, "It's complications and confusing" He said. "I just started to get a few memories back like 5 days ago, the rest is still a blur"

"Your memories?- OH You're getting some of your memories back!" George smiled widely, he grabbed onto Dream's hands and held them close. "If you're getting few of your memories back then there's a chance we can get it ALL back! This is amazing!"
Dream's cheeks turned a light flush of pink, "Y-You think we can?"

George nodded, "I'm sure of it"

Dream smiled.

They say there in a comfortable silence for a few seconds until Dream had spoken up, "Uhh we should probably go downstairs, Sarah will be wondering what we're doing"

"Oh right" George said. He had forgotten that he had been holding onto Dream's hands, he quickly let them go, his face turning bright red. "Let's go"

__________

__________

"Sarah is it ready yet?" Dream sat himself down besides his daughter, looking over her shoulder to see her drawing. Sarah let a small laugh, "You have to wait!"

Dream groaned, "But I don't want to wait anymore! It's nearly been an hour!" He whined,
"Your acting like a child" Sarah said, "Your an adult- Not a big baby!"

"What!? Me- a baby!?" Dream dramatically gasped as he held onto his chest, "How can you cay that to see!"

"Because I can! It's not like you can do anything about it"

Eventually the two had gotten into a 'fight' for the rest of the time George had been in the kitchen cooking dinner. 'Now I have to deal with a idiot and a Gremlin' George sighed, 'Whats next? Another problem comes walking through the front door?'

"Georgeeee" Dream called out, "Is the food ready?"

"In a minute" He shouted out.

Finishing the rest, he began to take it to the dining area. Placing the plates on the table, he poured stew into each one. "Thanks George" Dream said, "Yeah thanks papa!" Sarah said.

George smiled, "I'm glad you to stopped 'fighting'."

"Well we didn't stop" Sarah said, "We were just to hungry to continue on with our 'fight'."

Dream nodded in agreement, he didn't say anything as he had already began to eat without the two as they were talking.

Sarah then began to eat her own stew afterwards. Then George, once he had placed everything back before taking his own seat besides Dream.

As they all ate happily with one another, they didn't realize that there was a figure watching in horror from outside. "Holy shit..." He murmured out, "HE has a child"

He backed away from the window,
'I have to tell the others'
Those were his final thoughts before he ran back to the main Smp.

__________
747 Words

<< I'm finally done \(⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)/

I had to finish this right now, which I'm in car and I'm all sore. But I did it!

Anyways,
Make sure to take care of yourself,
Bye!! >>