001

When you where born you were raised in The Bronx, New York with you with your dad. When you turned 4 you moved to Wakanda with your mom and felt like an outcast, until you met prince T'Challa and his little sister princess Shuri.

The Queen never really liked you and you don't know why because you never did anything wrong and that made you feel even worse about not being born in Wakanda but Shuri and T'Challa made you feel better little by little.

____________________________________

Time Skip 6 Years Later
Your now 10 years later (btw you and Shuri are the same age so your both 10)

It's your 10 birthday and your at the beach with Shuri playing around and you went to go sit down and waved for Shuri to come over but a wave suddenly came and knocked her off her feet and started to take her somewhere and she slowly stared drowning.

You ran to the water as fast as you could and got her out the water but you didn't know what to do so you took her to her room and called T'Challa on your kimoyo beads telling him what happened and he rushed over and gave her Cpr and you left going to your room and locking the door not wanting to risk hurting her or any one again.

Less then 5 minutes went by and T'Challa called you on your beads letting you know that she was awake. Then you decided to go lay down and you cried and cried because you thought you almost killed her and you eventually fell asleep.

_____________________________________

3 Hours Later

You hear someone knocking on your door so you ask "Who is it?"
Shuri responded "It's me can I come in?"
"Not right now" you answer.
"Is everything ok" she asks
"Yea" you lie know nothing is ok right now you feel like a monster. She leaves you alone and gives you your space.