004

T'Challa just left and you and Shuri get back to the work yall never finished.

You ready to finish this work? You asked Shuri.
"Ready as I'll ever be" she said.
_________________________________________
You and Shuri finish up all of the work in a hour and a half.

"We finally finished all that work" Shuri said.
"Yea you tryna go to the Cafe with me" you asked.
"Sure I want you to try my favorite drink" she said
"And you can try my favorite snack" you said.

They packed our stuff up and walked to the Cafe. When they got to the Cafe nobody was really there.

"Where do you wanna sit at?" You asked
"At the booth over there" she pointed at it. They walked over and sat down.
"HI my name is Whitney and I'll be your waitress today. Can I start you guys off with a drink" Whitney asked.
"Can I get two Strawbery, Banana, Mango Smoothies" Shuri told the waitress.
"Ok and do you guys need more time for the food or..." she said
"Can we get two Chicken sandwiches and I think that's it" You said
"Yup that's all" Shuri responded
"Ok so I got two Strawberry, Banana, Mango Smoothies and two Chicken sandwiches correct?"the waitress asked
"Correct" Shuri said.

"Do you want kids?" Shuri asked?
"Only like two or three, what made you ask?" You question
"I'm just trying to make conversation"
"Oh well do want kids?"
"Maybe one. What do you wanna do when we get back?"
"Maybe chill and watch some TV or take a nap hbu.
"Same honestly"
"You tryna come to my room and watch TV together after we leave here?"
"Idk I don't want a repeat of last time tho"
"That's a problem for the future"
"Here's your drinks you should be out shortly" the waitress said.

You take a sip of the Smoothie and it tastes like the best thing in the world
"Oh my Shuri this is soooo good how did you find it?"
"Well I like fruity things(🤨😈) and one day I tried it and fell in love with it.

The waitress just brought out the sandwiches and Shuri had just took a bite.

"Y/N this is sooo good imma start getting this more often"
"I'm glad you like it"

The girls finish eating and then walked back to the Palace and the sunset was beautiful it was to die for. You and Shuri are now laying down on your bed well she's laying on her back and your laying on her stomach with your arms around her waist. Slowly but surely you two both fall asleep comfortably in each other arms. (how cute🥰)